Scruff on guys hot or not?

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    so wait, you want me to come home, get in the shower, shave, then come see you in the bed? high maintenance anyone?
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    so no sex in the tent in the backcountry eh!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I just shaved off my scruff....
    Now I am smooth like Babies bottom. :wink:
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Love it!! But you're right, it does depend on the guy.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    as long as its not the grizzly adams scruff its sexy... but once they go into that no shave November stuff its not sexy at all...

My husband is military so no shave November he is only allowed a mustache, and the rest has to be in the regs.

It was kinda cute at first but now. Now! I am not amused.

haha, idk but i think the only person that looks remotely good with a mustache is tom selleck.

I agree, and I'm generally a girl who likes a little scruff. He gets the weekend scruff/on leave scuff and I'm down with that. But this mustache/no shave November crap? I might take my razor to it while he's sleeping and just take a big strip out. He'll have no choice but to shave then.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    so wait, you want me to come home, get in the shower, shave, then come see you in the bed? high maintenance anyone?

Not that far. Prefer a smooth face for ya know... but if not, oh what the Hell! :P
  • marcimlarson
    Options
    scruffy is gorgeous, i love it. im not into beards or mustaches at all tho. as a woman tho im not into no shave in winter months, i personally like to be smooth
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    as long as its not the grizzly adams scruff its sexy... but once they go into that no shave November stuff its not sexy at all...

My husband is military so no shave November he is only allowed a mustache, and the rest has to be in the regs.

It was kinda cute at first but now. Now! I am not amused.

haha, idk but i think the only person that looks remotely good with a mustache is tom selleck.

I agree, and I'm generally a girl who likes a little scruff. He gets the weekend scruff/on leave scuff and I'm down with that. But this mustache/no shave November crap? I might take my razor to it while he's sleeping and just take a big strip out. He'll have no choice but to shave then.

hahah that is a great idea!...
  • MityMax96
    Options
    The most scruff I can go do, is about 3 days.....then it just gets itchy and annoying.
    Gotta be shaved off.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options

Back country is different rules! Scruff is okay while roughing it, just don't let it turn into a beard!
  • Colliex3
    Options
    scruffy is gorgeous, i love it. im not into beards or mustaches at all tho. as a woman tho im not into no shave in winter months, i personally like to be smooth

If i dont shave i feel all icky... i need to be ready at all times :P
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i :heart: gnarly beards :wink:
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options

No, we want you to crawl into bed stinking to high heaven like a dead skunk and scraping us like a porcupine. Me thinks you just may be the one that's high maintenance!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Beards are all the rage here in Portland. They have been for a while now. I LOVE scruff and beards. YUM YUM YUM. Anything requiring daily maintenance such as goatee or mustache? NO.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    No, we want you to crawl into bed stinking to high heaven like a dead skunk and scraping us like a porcupine. Me thinks you just may be the one that's high maintenance!

Awesome.
    I can do that.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Not that far. Prefer a smooth face for ya know... but if not, oh what the Hell! :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Things are getting hot in here haha
  • Colliex3
    Options

hmmm im thinking he just realized no one wants to go in his tent now....
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Really depends on the guy... some guys it really works on... others not so much. Not down with a full Duck Dynasty beard on anyone, though
  • Colliex3
    Options
    Really depends on the guy... some guys it really works on... others not so much. Not down with a full Duck Dynasty beard on anyone, though

They are all good looking guys too... why hide behind the beard...
  • MityMax96
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Things are getting hot in here haha

"so take off all your clothes...."