Scruff on guys hot or not?

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    so wait, you want me to come home, get in the shower, shave, then come see you in the bed? high maintenance anyone?

Back country is different rules! Scruff is okay while roughing it, just don't let it turn into a beard!

yes ma'am!
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hot! Hot! Hot!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Actually prefer my husband not shaving for about 4-5 days more so than clean shaven. :-)
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to tell me something :grumble:
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to tell me something :grumble:

im always trying to tell you something.... but you never get it.... we need to talk about these mixed signals... i keep telling you im not asking for a donut when i lick my lips. SMH

hahha
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    women need to speak slowly, clearly and enunciate.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Refer to profile picture.

Mmmm beards. -sigh- I am going to miss this beard for 30 years. Darn Navy. :grumble:
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Not
  • Freshly shaved make them look 13, scruff is alright on some guys. Now, if they have a ZZ Top beard, I applaud them.
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    I love a little scruff on my women; the more the merrier.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Scruff, yes. Short beard/goatee thing going on, sure. Sandpaper-face, no. His mustache hairs going up my nose when we are kissing?? :sick:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    A little bit is fine, but when you go all Duck Dynasty with it, No way. I don't see how women can kiss a dude, with tons of facial hair. Now my husband has a full beard and mustache, but I make his keep it short, it is just uncomfortable and ruins spur of the moment make out sessions. It hurts my lips and irritates my skin, not enjoyable at all!
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    im always trying to tell you something.... but you never get it.... we need to talk about these mixed signals... i keep telling you im not asking for a donut when i lick my lips. SMH

hahha

But that's how I ask for a donut, so I assumed you were asking for one too :bigsmile:
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    A little scruff is sexy :) no to full on beards though.
  • Vandy_Land
    Vandy_Land Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mmmm yes to scruff
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Love scruffy men!
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I love scruff on guys!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I agree, all these guys doing Movember should shave their Staches, no one cares about testicular cancer awareness! The way they look for the ladies is more important.
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    love love love :love:
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    OMG! Serious? Freakin' ❤️ Scruff! The way it looks and feels... Yeah babeee :bigsmile: