The Halloween Candy Experiment

Options
DanOhh
DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
I will be conducting an (NON-SCIENTIFIC) experiment. My weight has been stable for the last month, +/- .4lb at 196.8lbs. and I've reached my goal weight. THE EXPERIMENT: I will still be eating and exercising like I'm maintaining but, I'm going to not keep track of the Halloween candy I eat. I won't eat candy 'hog wild' but I will not avoid it; raiding the kids 'SWAG bags' and partaking in office snacks. So, next Friday will be my weigh-in and we'll see what kind of weight gain happens in a week just from Halloween candy.

Replies

• MissKaylaDawn
    Options
    Well I can't wait to hear the findings of this report!!!!!! Good Luck!
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    You're a man. You'll be fine.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

OMG I ROFL!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options

OMG I ROFL!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ditto. and it made me hate men a little bit on the inside hahaha
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Not sure what you mean by this comment. Are you saying that men don't have a problem with weight gain?
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like husband, you'll probably lose 2 pounds!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I'm with you on this Dan!:drinker: I've had my 1st Kit-Kat already. Goodie bags were on all of our desk waiting for us. :bigsmile:
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OH, and congrats on reaching your goal!!
  • BWSydney
    Options

hehe - this is kind of awesome.

I like a lot of other females and not very many males I know, don't have the same emotional attachment to sugar/candy.

Good luck!
  • rhondac580
    Options
    I'm with you on this Dan!:drinker: I've had my 1st Kit-Kat already. Goodie bags were on all of our desk waiting for us. :bigsmile:

I'm shocked you guys didn't have vitamins in your goodie bags! lol Shame on Duke for giving you candy!!! :)
  • FlashBang
    Options
    Alright Dan, what's the verdict? I had my share and either gained a pound or did not move one way or the other. Depending on all the variables that go into that silly scale number. I do think all that sugar fueled me to my first start to finish 5k this morning.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You are a brave brave soul. i would get back to you weighing 20lbs heavier!!!!