So....now this might sound funny

Options
But one of my goals when I lose the weight and tone up is to only buy exercise gear with the words BOSS, COMMITTED, SUCCESS, STRENGTH and other similar words plastered BOLDY across it in bright colors. If i can't then I will buy plain clothes and print them on it myself.

Yeah.

As you were.

Replies

• FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hey, whatever floats your boat!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Nope - when I hit goal weight I fully intend to wear bolder workout clothes - some with phrases!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Do it! You should celebrate your success in any way that makes you happy and keeps you motivated! Who knows maybe you can even turn it into a little side business on Etsy!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Weird... but... oookeeey. X_X
  • CaseyIsTooFat
    CaseyIsTooFat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!
    Listen to the song "you can be the boss" lana del ray
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound funny, just a way to keep yourself motivated! :happy: But why not buy or find something like that now as you are heading toward your goal? That way when you look in the mirror you have that reminder... Just me :tongue:
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love that idea! When I started losing weight and feeling more comfortable - and even proud - of my body, I bought cuter, tighter workout clothes :)
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Thanks Guys!
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    As soon as I read your post Like A Boss by The Lonely Island started playing in my head. Thank you for that.