Sooo sore

Options
Wow, I dove right in to exercising giving it an hour a day this week. But now am so sore I can barely move! Help me:sad:

Replies

• mikeivb
    mikeivb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i would suggest doing lots of stretching, that usually helps me when i get soar. Also going to see a RMT is not a bad idea to loosen up the muscles.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    epsome salt bath! a hot one! or go to your local leisure center and sit in the hot tub for a bit. drink a protein smoothie too that should help with re-building your sore muscles after you work out (no later than 45 minutes after you work out). I'm sore today too, Insanity kicked my *kitten* last night, and it was just the fitness test lol
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Be careful because your soreness could be a sign of injury. Take it easy and don't workout until you feel fully recovered.
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    As the other posters have said, stretch out the offending muscles and then treat them to a soak in a very warm bath.

My right thigh has been tight since Wednesday and each day I have done the above. Whilst it may not have gone away immediately it does feel less tight each day.