Biggest Loser contest. My results!

Options
I started a biggest loser contest at my fiance's work on June 1st, 2013. Yesterday was the final weigh in. I ended up losing more weight than my competitor, but she had started at a lower weight so by percentage she beat me and won the contest. Although I lost the contest I am so proud of my progress so far. I started at 262 pounds at 5'6 and am currently 185. I am excited to continue on in my weight loss journey. I eat approximately 1200-1500 calories a day and work out for about an hour 5-6 days a week all cardio. I am starting to work with a trainer tomorrow for weight training and am very excited to see where it takes me. I want to be able to do an unassisted pull up! Thank you so much for everyone's support because I do not think I would be achieving what I am now without myfitnesspal and all of your encouraging words. Love you guys!

2449d978-28aa-49d2-bf15-c55055b2ca7b_zpsc3cfe108.jpg

Replies

• Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You're a winner, definitely! You look amazing! Keep us posted on your progress with your trainer. Keep up the amazing work and good job!
  • Littlestandrews
    Littlestandrews Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great. That is really a great thing for self motivation. Keep up the great work you will having more amazing results.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep it up!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are awesome :)
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats for your fantastic work!!
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY stunning! You are amazing girly! Keep pushing through....you got this!!!
  • sarasharp1
    sarasharp1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Seriously very impressive! Keep it up!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Well this is why I think contests are a bit silly, because I certainly wouldn't say you lost it! Well done on the weight loss, you look so good :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look FAB! This makes me so excited! I'm doing the same contest at my work place but it ends in May! I can't wait to see my results 6 months from now! Awesome job!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's so wonderful to see people excited and achieving their goals. Even though you did not win at work, you are for sure a winner in other ways. Way to go!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! congratulations and thanks for sharing your inspirational story :)
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are a CHAMPION :drinker:
  • fsucrack
    fsucrack Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Incredible and inspiring! You are the winner in this situation. Keep up the great work!!
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Winner! WInner! Green beans for dinner! Great job!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    What a great job you are doing! Keep going!

Oh, yes, and that bikini that you bought 5 years ago? It is still calling you, and you will be so ready!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You definitely still won!!

Congrats! You look great!

That's a great plan to work with a personal trainer I hope you enjoy lifting because you will get great results!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Congrats on being a "Big Loser". You won so much regardless of winning the contest. Keep up the good work. You're looking great!
  • ToniaB_11
    ToniaB_11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Good luck with the weight training! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!