Losing weight as a student

Options
Hi guys! Well I'm 10 days in and Im 4 pounds down.....SW:197. CW:193 GW: 135

I'm trying to do this, after 6 years losing the battle with weight loss.
Im a student, and work in a bar with very unsociable hours so it's a toughy. I'm determined to do it though, I have recently bought myself a graduation dress for next summer, 3 dress sizes smaller than what I am right nowadays and it hangs on the back of my bedroom door!

I think the only thing I'm concerned with is trying to succeed through the point where weight loss becomes slow...do any of you have any tips? I would really appreciate it!

Replies

• sergtherge11b
    Options
    Hey I used to be 180 punds all muscle, football player and joined the military at 18 now I am out and 23 years old I weight 275 and need to get to 200 pounds so I can re-enlist in the Army. I know what you are going through just keep your mind on your goal and dont give up no matter what find the time to excercise even if its just 30 min a day. losing 4pounds in 10 days is pretty amazing, you are going to hit plateaus where you wont lose any weight for some time so just change your excersice routine that really helps and find people to support you and help you get to your objective.