Options
    Over analyzing every little thing.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Biting my nails
    Cutting down on sugar
    Cutting down on alcohol!

I had that, I fixed it by painting them daily lol.. The habit I can't break now haha.
  • modernshieldmaiden
    Options
    Never doing the dishes until the point that the thought of doing them isn't just inconvenient, but it's terrifying and I'd might as well throw everything away.
    I'll replace it by... doing the dishes as soon as I'm done with them. Hah.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Not a habit at all but I wish I could accept compliments more naturally.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    TV I am a freaking addict! I love Breaking Bad, Dr Who, Misfits, Law and order SVU, Dr Phil, Judge Judy, Walking Dead, True Blood, SONS OF ANARCHY TONGHT!!!! I need help.....I'd like to replace it with exercise
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My father died of lung cancer. That's how I quit smoking. Not cold turkey,. It took me a few tries. But felt so guilty and I kept thinking what an *kitten* I was for smoking after he DIED
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have the habit of eating chips with every sandwich I eat. A sandwich isn't a sandwich without chips.

So I swapped potato chips for pickle chips. I like them better and they're better for me! :)
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Dipping. I have a perfect diet, never cheat, I lift heavy with conviction but when I leave the gym the first thing I do is put a dip in. Hell I have one in right now. My fiance hates it with a passion and I really want to quit it's just soo hard. One of those terrible addictions I picked up in the Army.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Been biting my nails for 20 years. Have stopped off and on but can't seem to stop stress biting.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Night eating
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    smoking..although I might have one or two cigerttes in a day and I can go an entire week without it I would like to stop for good!
  • jschavrien11
    Options
    I would like to cut my soda habit, I tried cutting diet and replacing with regular and just sipping ( I hear its healthier because of the sugar) but now I'm trying to cut it completely, maybe put lemons in my water.?
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    Sugar, today it's chocolate but in general it's always some type of sugar that gets me
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I would like to be less antisocial.. But I don't like people.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    MFP Forums...
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would like to cut my soda habit, I tried cutting diet and replacing with regular and just sipping ( I hear its healthier because of the sugar) but now I'm trying to cut it completely, maybe put lemons in my water.?

Me too! I always revert to diet soda when I'm stressed. I know it's terrible for you, and I think I'll eventually give my personal trainer an aneurysm eventually, but I can't help it.

My biggest habit I'd like to kick is picking at my face. I know it's gross--I just can't help it.
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating! My family has always used food for everything.

We're all happy? lets go out to eat and get some ice cream!

We're sad? Here take this donut

You got something to celebrate about? MOAR FOOD!

Angry? Ain't nobody got time for cooking a meal.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I gave up hard liquor back in January. I don't like feeling out of control, so I nixed it.