Options

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I just turned 31:)
  • coleydiaz
    Options
    Right now I'm 27! I turn 28 on Thursday :)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    28 here
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    im 21
  • MzKris84
    MzKris84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    29! Turning the BIG 30 in April! Its my motivation!
  • oppositeofnice
    Options
    Hi 29 going on 30 in December. I am embarking on another weight loss plan but this time, I want long term results ;)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    33 checking in.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    <---26
  • hammersoaps
    Options
    I'll be 30 in April. Just started My Fitness Pal yesterday! I've got at least 40 lbs to go to my goal weight and I hope to be there just after my birthday. I'll be checking here often for motivation! Good luck to everyone here!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    29 and anyone is free to add me!
  • mdizzle99
    mdizzle99 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 28, which seems crazy, and am looking to expand my circle of friends to help motivate and be motivated. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm currently bulking and like exercising at home.
  • FeliciaCM
    FeliciaCM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    28 here
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and always love new friends! This site has been tremendous so far.
  • JChiarizio
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Turning 30 in April and decided to get fit after having two kids. Using Shakeology and FocusT25/Chalene Extreme right now and LOVE it!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and always welcoming to new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • jamieae78
    Options
    Don't cry!I am thirty-five years old and have three kids! I am working to lose a few pounds and tone it up! So don't worry!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    27 yrs in 2 wks ... im pregg with no. 2 im currently maintaining my fitness at home, not gunna be losing much weight thou hahaha baby n all but i will be watchin my weight gained 20 kilo with first. Currently doing T25 beta cycle week 2
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    28 here looking to lose quite a bit. Happy for anyone to add me:) I log every day (93 day streak woohoo!)
  • trishgill13
    Options
    I am 29 years old and just starting out on my diet. I have never had to worry about my wieght but after my miscarriage 2 months ago I kinda gave up on things and I just ate. The combination of eating and hormones and lack of activity i gained 40 bounds. I now am trying to lose some weight and I have no idea what I am doing. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • fixxxer363
    Options
    I'm 31 and just starting out. I could really use some friends on here. Please add me. Thanks!