acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    5. A hanger for my race medals.

That's awesome!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Squat cage, bench and weights.

And some IRL friends. It sounds pitiful but we just moved and starting a social circle from scratch is tough.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    I'm giving myself a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", and a 10-day trip to Florida, to include 4 days at Disney World.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    End world hunger, peace on earth, and oh yeah, a new GPS HRM.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is YOU.....so baby, please come home!

Hahaha with a big red bow?
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    The usual things, my family to be well and safe, prayers for the troops and there families. For me, I have been working at this for a while. To be within 10 lbs of my goal would be AWESOME.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    That reminds me, I do want some things for Christmas,
    A hoyt or bear bow
    A new skinning knife
    And a meat pack
    Oh and a whitetail tag for November!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    A baby 4d9c85da.gif I've heard they're delicious.

Or the Skyrim deluxe pack. Whatevs.
  • fur_lucks_sake
    Options
    Lingerie.
  • michellelandis33
    Options
    A new laptop...and the winning Lottery ticket!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    To wake up in amazing shape and at my goal weight..... but if that doesn't happen a vacation!
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't need material belongings, I just want to be surrounded by my entire family (which for the first time in 5 years everyone's schedules lined up and they are all able to be under our roof for x-mas), and just being able to sit back and watch my kids and grandkids open their gifts.......... Yep best xmas present I could ask for..... :drinker:
    Beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • jewel6129
    jewel6129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to spending Christmas with my great niece who was born in July ~~ My first Christmas as a Great Aunt :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    I don't need material belongings, I just want to be surrounded by my entire family (which for the first time in 5 years everyone's schedules lined up and they are all able to be under our roof for x-mas), and just being able to sit back and watch my kids and grandkids open their gifts.......... Yep best xmas present I could ask for..... :drinker:

That would be my ultimate gift!
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Whipped short bread cookies, family, homemade stuffing, and some sort of spa package for two so I can bring my momma :heart:
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My family to come together
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Dear Santa (MFP folks):

All I want for Christmas is a girl that lifts. Is that too much to ask for? :blushing:

Oh, and maybe some wrestling shoes hehe
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    inner peace, a soul mate, continued good health for my son & I....i really don't need anything material wise :smile:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Dont really need anything. But if your buying--- a red chanel bag, a better job that I dont have to drive forever to get to, and that damn money tree in the backyard my Mom was always cussing about.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    Look all these beautiful people who want nothing but family and peace :) good spirits
    Nothings wrong with wanting material things either, it makes life fun as long as you don't have a greedy soul
    I hope everyone gets what the want and if they don't, I wish good health, peace and love to you an yours :)
    But first have a happy thanksgiving ;)