I'd like to make friends!

Options
I'm interested in finding friends whom I can share ideas with and keep each other motivated. My goal is to lose 80 pounds. I am a 32 year old mother of two. I dont have much time left with my kids to do the things I want to do with them! Any help and guidence is appreciated! I CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• rnarro
    rnarro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I myself am looking for someone to motivate me and push me :happy:. YES, WE CAN DO THIS!
  • dvanvolt
    Options
    I am new as well and I have about 80 pounds to lose. I would love to motivate each other!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids but I would love to be mfp-friends, sending you a request.
  • lorilynnblack
    lorilynnblack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I KNOW you can do it!!! Look how well you've done these past two weeks!!! You are doing awesome and together we are going to get through the good and the bad and be so proud of the hard work we've put in! I can't wait til all our clothes are too big and we get to go shopping for cute clothes!!!
  • amy_young_doingit
    amy_young_doingit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok let's do it!!!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are into mutual support :-) I'm a father of 3 and want to make the most of the time I have with my kids as well. I have been doing this for a while and seem to have hit a zone which is working for me so I can at least share my own experiences :-) The important thing for me is to get into this big style and get friends who will motivate :-)

good luck
  • szwedka1
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for friends too...add me if you like. I'm 33 and need to lose 38kg ( to start with). I want to lose the weight for myself but mainly because I would like to have a baby and have a cute bump :)) ...silly...i know.
  • mohoganychild
    Options
    Hi my name is Deborah, I am also looing for friends that we can motivate each other during our weight lost as well as our maintenance program. I was once with a group about 5yrs. ago and this is exactly what we did. Their Forum offered a chat forum as well. Do we have that option here because we can encourage each other & seek help whenever we choose to if this is an option here on this forum. I remember how I sometimes couldn't sleep & would go to the fitness health forum & chat with other members and it helped tremendously. Is there a chat forum for us here?
  • karlachula
    karlachula Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also need friends!!!! I'm a 27 year old student from California and I have about 80 or so lbs to lose. Add me.
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    welcome! i'm pretty new here too. i have about 70lbs to loose and am so determined! would love some support, everyone feel free to add me too!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I don't have children or anything, but I'm 22 and have a similar goal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Divine2013
    Options
    I'll be your friend:) Be mine.
  • Hello! I would to have friends that I can motivate and be motivated as well. Hope to hear from you guys, Add me!
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends. I want to have a baby and would love to get rid of my extra lbs to be in better shape to get pregnant.
    We can lose weight together:)
  • pagiss
    Options
    Everyone here is so positive! I would like to lose about 40 lbs in order to be healthier, feel better and hopefully look better. This is a great site... good luck to everyone! I know we can all do this!!!