Updated before/after.

tanzmamma
tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
* enter the biggest smile ever... right here * lol

I updated my before/after pic. 79 lbs and 55 inches GONE!

* happy dance *

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• tanzmamma
    * enter the biggest smile ever... right here * lol

I updated my before/after pic. 79 lbs and 55 inches GONE!

* happy dance *

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • christyodom2
    christyodom2 Posts: 22 Member
    :happy: GOOD JOB!!!! Keep up the good work!! What all did you do to lose your weight? And how long did it take?
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Excellent work, looking fab !!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    You look beautiful!!! Keep up the great work, you have made such an accomplishment!!! :drinker:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    :drinker: You look F A B U L O U S ! :drinker:
    Congratulations on your success!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job girl!:bigsmile:
  • tanzmamma
    * bow* thank you everybody..

And for the person who asked how and when?

I started October 1, 2007 watching what I ate..... October 22, 2007 I got serious about working out AND watching my diet.

How?
    I count calories/fat... I work out 7 days a week (sometimes 6 days a week when I feel like I need a break). I just joined this site about a month ago.. but before that I did it on my own. I started with weight watchers but I was getting discouraged because I was only losing MAYBE 1 lb a week (on a good week lol). So I changed to the good ole' fashioned way and just started counting calories/fat. Writing down everything I eat... gave up fried foods, limit red meats, gave up sugar, no butter (only use calorie free spray margerine), I use egg beaters instead of real eggs. Sometimes I do "treat" myself to real eggs but not often. Smart ones desserts save me at night when I feel munchie! All my lunch meats are low cal/ fat free or very low fat.. .... wheat bread.....

Hmmmm..I guess that's the jist of it... have changed EVERY aspect of my life. Life USED to revolve around meals and what i wanted to eat. Now it revolves around making healthy choices and EXERCISE! It's funny because when I used to go to parties/cook outs... I was excited about all the good FOOD that would be there.......... now I get excited about spending time with the people there and don't dwell on the FOOD!

Plus, it has helped my kids make healthier choices too. We have 4 kids ........ so them seeing me exercise and watch what I eat (in a healthy way) sets a good example for them. :)
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Great Job! :flowerforyou:

Heck, I'm excited over my meesly little 5 pounds, but WOW - nearly 80 pounds in less than a year! Well done! :smile:
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Congratulations!!!:drinker:
    You look Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    Thank you thank you everybody :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Amazing- you look great! I bet you feel so good and have way more energy! Congrats!~~~
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Woo hoo. "Whazza happinin hhhhhot stufff??!!"

(try and guess the movie, hint 80's movie)
  • tanzmamma
    LMAO! I'm horrible at remembering movie titles but I love those cheesy 80's movies!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    You look fabulous!!!!!!!!! :glasses:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Wow! You look awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROGRESS TOWARDS YOUR GOAL!! :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Wonderful job. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! You look fab!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    That's great!! You have made a great accomplishment and now you can help others. I know they ask you all of the time "what are you doing?" I'm so glad you did it the "natural" way.

I would like to put my before and after picture---how'd you do that???:glasses:
  • tanzmamma
    I use PAINT to do the before/after.... I couldnt begin to explain it step by step. But basically you paste your "after" next to your before and save it.
  • tanzmamma
    I forgot to say THANKS to that too... and YES 100% ALL NATURAL. NO diet pills.. NO diet scams... 100% allll hard work and diet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!