Longest distance you have run?

Options
1235»

Replies

• __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    What is the longest distance you have run at one time? 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultra distances?

I have run a half marathon on the treadmill, but outdoors it is nine miles.

Yay I can now update my own post I have just quoted :happy:

The furthest I have run outdoors is half marathon.
  • bjjsurfer
    Options
    I have completed a 50K. Hope to complete 50-75 miles at the 24 hour race in April
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    Half marathon :)
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    26.2 miles
  • acoustictones
    Options
    Interesting question. I've never tried "maxing-out" on a run like some might do with bench pressing or squats. When I was younger I used to train 5-8 miles per day, 6 days a week. And then may do me "long" run once a week or maybe once every other week, and that was maybe 12. I never really felt all that winded or spent after my "long" runs, but it also never accured to me to try and go farther since I was training for 5 and 10 K races.

But I'm now in my 40's and running sprints, intervals, hiss and 5-10K is about all I enjoy doing anymore. I think "going-long" is in my past. Just not enjoyable anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!