Accountability group starting Nov 25

Options
Staying on track is hard for me! I'm looking for anyone interested in staying accountable through the holiday season for 30 days. It's a busy time of year and having a little extra UMPH will help me stay on top of my goals! Looking for people who are serious about dropping excuses and seeing results. Message me, friend me, or comment below!!

Replies

• friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!
    I too want to stay accountable during the holiday season. My plan is to keep logging everything and keeping up my excersize regime throughout Christmas and New Years!!
    I turn 50 a week before Christmas and I want to be under 200 lbs by then if possible, and then start the new year off with a bang and be at my final goal by summer time!! I need to do this, I want to do this!!!
    No more excuses for me!!!
  • ltgw2000
    ltgw2000 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This sounds great to me! I joined last year and did well but drifted away and have gained weight and gotten out of shape again! I hate the cycle but when there is no one to help keep me on track it is much harder. So I am in! Sometimes I need a little sympathy other times I need a good kick in the butt! I am looking forward to losing with everyone here!
  • Mwhitney76
    Mwhitney76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in. I got married this June and had tons of motivation to get into the dress.. now have slipped back one pound away from being back over 200 again... and I want to keep my promise of not going back again... I want to get back down to 150 would love some support and to give some in return.
  • taximom99
    taximom99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am in the cycle and need the extra motivation. I lost weight then stopped tracking and gained it back. I am looking forward to the holidays and not gaining over them.
  • cstone1991
    Options
    I am defiantly up for this, I need all the motivation i can get to keep on track! I go home for the christmas in 4 weeks and really want to be on the way to reaching my goals by then and not let the holidays ruin all my hard work. Please add me too!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am definitely up to this! Maybe if I hold other people accountable it will motivate me to hold my own self accountable! This is my first holiday season as an MFP member and I really want to do well this holiday season so I don't blow all of the progress I have worked so hard to achieve this year!
  • debsanders58
    Options
    I am in! I have been worrying about how I will do over the holidays. I especially dread all the Christmas cookies & sweets because that is my weakness! Maybe all of us encouraging each other we can handle all these temptations coming up. Let's DO this!
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I am lucky as far as sweets go because I really don't enjoy them. However, I have a huge weakness for all the high fat high carb appies. :tongue:
  • winteredrose
    winteredrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I need motivation and accountability to help get me through the holidays. I lost weight but then I haven't had any motivation the last few months and gained back.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE an accountability group!!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Count me in, and add me as a friend if you like. Staying on target will be good for me if others are there, too!
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It has been almost a year since I had my daughter, so no more baby weight excuses. Feel free to add me
  • kcayia
    kcayia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to watch everything i put in my mouth, due to i do holiday baking for someone i love for Christmas. And i love to taste what i cook. also i like to try new things. i was surprised how much one little piece of fudge is. so i am going to be more accountable for myself, so i do not gain weight through the holidays, but lose weight. :heart:
  • monajkm21
    monajkm21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm so in! Add me plz
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add! I'm afraid of giving in on the sugar cookies! :embarassed:
  • wctwin2
    wctwin2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I know temptation is lurking and waiting to jump out disguised as a turkey leg, slice of pumpkin pie – possibly mashed potatoes – to sabotage my efforts. I’m scared of undoing all the progress I’ve made. The weight is coming off slow and steady – but it doesn’t take much to slide the scale numbers in the wrong direction. I could use the help and support. And yes - sugar cookies are very scary - be afraid, very afraid….
  • HQberry5
    HQberry5 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too
  • masonmcd14
    Options
    I would love to join too. Thanks. Need all the help I can.