Whats your type?

Options

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Some of the hottest women Ive ever known prefer a muscular guy that is a complete prick.. WTF is that all about?

Back to the fishing analogy....present that lure in a way that it's just out of reach, it's instinct. Bro...you need to brush up on your Johnny Johnson.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Breathing and well hung.

Hey sexy lady
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Some of the hottest women Ive ever known prefer a muscular guy that is a complete prick.. WTF is that all about?

Back to the fishing analogy....present that lure in a way that it's just out of reach, it's instinct. Bro...you need to brush up on your Johnny Johnson.

Johnny Johnson is not gonna get it done with these ladies ..
    These guys were swole and complete *kitten* .. they were the mini T's from the GAP wearin' , over tanned, over gelled, plucking eyebrows kinda guys .. It wasn't their game that landed them these girls.

And Im willing to bet it wasn't the package either .. not after the roids anyway..

It was purely looks .. that was it .. because it never lasted..

** as a side note, most of these girls are now single mothers with babies from these guys
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Breathing and well hung.

Hey sexy lady

:wink:
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of different people-types. Physically, I love tall, lean guys with a bit of muscle (nothing CRAZY ripped, just a nicely defined 6pack or something ;) ) I love guys who have nice, straight, white teeth, if you don't, seriously do not bother, teeth are one physical attribute I cannot see past. I love assertive guys, who like to be silly, that are SMART, book smart, and street smart. I love men that are willing to put their woman on top of the world no matter what it takes. Also, if you're too uptight, get outta here! I like a liberal, open-minded guy who doesn't mind getting drunk once in a while lol
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    oh and hook up? i want you to be a *kitten* basically. NOT TOO DOUCHEY THOUGH. Just a guy who makes it known that he's wanted and that I'm hot too. Let's makeout
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

Johnny Johnson is not gonna get it done with these ladies ..
    These guys were swole and complete *kitten* .. they were the mini T's from the GAP wearin' , over tanned, over gelled, plucking eyebrows kinda guys .. It wasn't their game that landed them these girls.

And Im willing to bet it wasn't the package either .. not after the roids anyway..

It was purely looks .. that was it .. because it never lasted..

** as a side note, most of these girls are now single mothers with babies from these guys

I tend to target the ladies with babies from different daddy's, they are raking in the $$ from all that child support.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Honestly, every time I hear a dude whine about being a "nice guy" and "girls don't want nice guys", it's not true. The problem isn't that a guy is nice, it is that "nice" is the ONLY thing he has going on. He's not hot, or smart, or wealthy, or good in bed, or interesting, or confident, or charismatic, or ANYTHING other than just "nice".
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Complete b*tches who will shred every ounce of self esteem I may manage to find throughout the day.

But really, just having a pulse and a shaved vag will do.

No. I take that back. They have to be sarcastic, dry humor, look like Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, *kitten* like Sasha Grey, cook, like broccoli and spinach, and have a bodybuilding.com account so we can trade who buys shakes & pwos.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Breathing and well hung.

I am batting .500 on this one.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I pretty much entirely go for big, chubby, bearded men

who have a taste for video games and/or scifi
    I've rarely dated outside of that paradigm.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Physically: Thin, pretty, either very light features (blonde, blue/green) or Asian

personality: trustworthy, smart, calculating, shares my sense of humor, a r.o.d. kind of guy lol.
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't have a set type. Its "flexible" what/who I can be attracted to.
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like a purty mouth
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    Physically: Thin, pretty, either very light features (blonde, blue/green) or Asian

personality: trustworthy, smart, calculating, shares my sense of humor, a r.o.d. kind of guy lol.

A Rod kinda guy? You mean a guy on roids?
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I never consider men I date in terms of who I would bring home... My family is very old school European and conservative, which I am not and neither are the men I date. If they are a good man, my family will have to deal.

I have a very specific type, and I will never apologize or deviate from it- personality is VERY important, but if I am not physically attracted from the getgo, I know nothing will come of it.

I like husky, preferably bearded, manly outdoorsy men- the kind who hunt and fish and know their way around a tool box. Basically, a good ol county boy (even though I'm a city girl...it's rough!). Dark hair and dark eyes do it for me. I prefer laid back casual types to suit and tie show-offs.
    I'm a bit of a geek so if theyre into Comics and Star Wars and Sci-Fi, it's a major plus for me because it's a major part of my life.
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    Breathing.

We have matching standards. Plus my nipples smell like bacon. Call me.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

A Rod kinda guy? You mean a guy on roids?

ride or die, lol. If you're not in it until the end, gtfo. Loyalty and trust are huge to me. *edit* skinny and roids don't usually mix lol.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    0rp8IEE.png

Love love love this
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Breathing.

We have matching standards. Plus my nipples smell like bacon. Call me.

You might wanna get that checked out bro.. :laugh: