Options

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Siiiiiimply haaaaaaving awonderfulChristmastime
  • juiletflt
    Options
    Anything from The Nutcracker. As a dancer having to rehearse this for months every year it is horrible. The Chinese song makes me want to shove an ice pick in my eye.

Oh... and Dominic the Donkey. Really?!?!?! How is this a Christmas Song?
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Horrible. Not in the spirit at all.

This. Hate it.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. HTF is that supposed to be Christmas Cheer?

This one.
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The Christmas Shoes. Ugh.

AND....

Feliz Navidad
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Aretha Franklin singing Gloria in Excelses Dio. Breathy and it sounds like she's in pain, but my husband loves it because it's Aretha. Well, Aretha had a bad day in the recording studio.
  • believeinfamily
    Options
    Its not that I hate them at all. They are nice until you have heard them over and over and over..... Oh and over. I don't think we need to start Christmas music until maybe at the most two weeks before. I am sure if someone wants to listen to Christmas music in July then they have some Christmas CD's. Or if the radio stations want to start Christmas music after Thanksgiving start one or two a day and by the week ad more and then the week of Christmas do all songs. Sorry so long.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    All.
    Of.
    Them.

^so much this
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    121003045044-john-travolta-olivia-newton-john-christmas-album-story-top.jpg

Honestly have no idea what the music's like. I can't get past his hair.

If it's anything like his acting, it will be terrible.

LOL I just saw a movie with him in it, forgot the title, but it's him and De Niro out in the woods. His hair looks like it was spray painted on, looks RIDICULOUS!

I hate "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus". My Mom used to sing it all the time and sang it in a super creepy way, still kinda grosses me out every time I hear it lol
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Any by NSYNC, Backstreet, name a boy band here. However, my fave is Grown Up Christmas List, I cry every time i hear it.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Wham's "Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart". So depressing...

Love it!
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    Dominic the donkey. I laughed at first, but half way thru the song I wanted to punch the radio. lol. They all get old after the 2nd week of december though.
  • hikr00
    hikr00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The Christmas Shoes one
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Baby, It's Cold Outside -- nothing says Christmas like a guy spiking his girlfriend's drink and telling her that "what the use in hurting my pride" as she tries to reject his lecherous advances.

Christmas Shoes

Santa Claus Got Stuck in My Chimney (when he came last year). Really, did the composer think that anyone could possibly listen to it without all its sexual connotations?

Santa Baby
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Christmas Shoes! So pointlessly emotionally manipulative!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Before Thanksgiving, all of them!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    'Santa Baby' and 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'

Exactly the two I was going to mention.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    There are only 3 that I will skip through/change the radio station for:

6 White Boomers
    Christmas Shoes
    All I want for Christmas is You.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    'Santa Baby' and 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'

Exactly the two I was going to mention.

Same. They both creep me out. Really skeevy, as Christmas music goes.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Baby, It's Cold Outside -- nothing says Christmas like a guy spiking his girlfriend's drink and telling her that "what the use in hurting my pride" as she tries to reject his lecherous advances.

Christmas Shoes

Santa Claus Got Stuck in My Chimney (when he came last year). Really, did the composer think that anyone could possibly listen to it without all its sexual connotations?

Santa Baby

I've never really listened to the lyrics of Baby, It's Cold Outside. I worked for 5 years at a department store, and pretty much tried to tune out most of the Christmas songs that came on. I'll have to pay attention next time I hear that one. Yikes... 'tis certainly creepy!