Almost a success-down 85lbs w/pics

Options

Replies

• bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!!!!!!!! What an amazing transformation!!!!!!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cjsroute24
    cjsroute24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOw! Congrats! That's really great!!

I'm down 28# so far - your pics make me wish I had done some BEFORE shots!!
  • strongandhealthy78
    Options
    TOTALLY a success!!!
    Hope you are feeling as healthy inside as you look outside!

:flowerforyou:
    Amazing progress!! Seriously wow.

And seriously, almost a success?? I'd say you've been damn successful.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    You look fantastic, and what pretty eyes. They remind me of Winona Ryder's eyes. Congrats on your progress.
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wish I could see the pics (work computer won't let me) but the summary of your story and the weightloss tell us that you have been through a lot and have overcome some VERY difficult obsticles physically but, most of all, emotionally. Having this healthy relationship with food is life changing. I am excited to finally get to where you are but, like you, I have a lot of hard work to accomplish within myself before I can get there. This is the definition of success. No "Almost" about it! I hope you give yourself enough credit because no one else could have done this for you. This was ALL YOU, girl and you deserve the happiness I hope you have achieved. Keep it up. You are worth it!
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOw! Congrats! That's really great!!

I'm down 28# so far - your pics make me wish I had done some BEFORE shots!!

Thanks to you all. Yes, I feel great. I just wish I hadn't let things get so bad.

And if you couldn't tell, I was VERY reluctantly posing for the "Before" picture haha, I am glad I did though.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your healthful living.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You are a success and an inspiration. You look great!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're a full success!!!

Can you share more about how you eat now, exercise, and other things you've learned to make it easier along the way?
  • Wardaka
    Wardaka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful! :-) Any advice on how to stay motivated? I have lost 50 pounds so far but have another 60 to lose.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration. You look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. You've definitely been working really hard, keep it up :)
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job!! Keep it up. I'm with you as well, about another 20 to go on my own transformation. I know exactly how good your feeling! Keep that head high and keep it going.
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump to review later
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're a full success!!!

Can you share more about how you eat now, exercise, and other things you've learned to make it easier along the way?

Sure! I don't eat too many proceesed foods, but I certainly have days when I do. I have issues with my back which I re-injured several months back and have not been doing any exercise other then walking since that time. I typically walk a few miles a day, but it's not walking to exercise, it's just walking to get somewhere as I don't have a car here in London. I don't have any set rules for myself because I think that is what caused issues for me in the past. I try to eat a balanced diet, low sodium, fresh fruits and vegetables and usually just fish or poultry. I also try not to beat myself up too badly when I have an off day. I think what works for some may not work for others so it's important to find and do the things you think are maintainable long term.
  • oosterman
    oosterman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    a couple of things.. fist off you look great. your hard work really shows.. my story is similar to yours (down 90lbs as of this AM!)

Second you ARE a success. every time you go to the gym. Every weight you lift. every minute of cardio you do, and every good eating decision you make proves it. Hitting a number on the scale is just a stepping stone. great work. give your self the credit, there is no accident or luck that you have achieved what you have.
  • looopylooo
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Although I would definitely call your story a COMPLETE SUCCESS & INSPIRATION!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!