I like a purty mouth

I can take mah teef out for ya.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Haha. I'm married. But I can tell you what caught me:

1. He liked cars
    2. He liked football.
    3. He actually knew more about cars than I did.
    4. He actually knew more about football than I did.
    5. He was funny.
    6. He liked animals and kids.
    7. He made me laugh.
    8. He accepted me.
    9. He understood my dorky sense of humor 'cause his is dorky, too.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I like a purty mouth

I has purdy teef

nl966w.jpg
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    back in the days of my few one night stands and/or short lived hook ups (pre-LTR)

highly masculine, some sort of facial hair/stubble, typically darker hair, taller than myself, preferably with tattoos and super flirty. Didn't want anything more from the guy so he didn't have to be particularly intelligent, just hot and easily disposable.

Naturally, this attitude was developed by over indulgence of adult beverages, my sober self is a lot more discerning and less superficial and much more likely to be attracted to personality and character than rugged, lumberjack good looks.
  • LLT57
    LLT57 Posts: 21
    Options
    Tall, fit and good looking but not really overly muscular. Kind and considerate with a sense of humour. Aggressive guys are a turn off for me.

E2A: Intelligent and cultured too!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Breathing and well hung.

I am batting .500 on this one.

You can stop holding your breath now.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Height is really the only serious deal breaker for me. I need a guy who is taller and bigger than me. The same height is fine but then he needs to be solid, muscular or bulky. I am not a petite 5'8" and I have learned over the years that feeling femenine next to the person I am with is important to me. Standing next to a guy and feeling like a sumo wrestler by comparison just doesnt do it for me.

Health is important to me so I guess someone who is large and unhealthy is also a deal breaker, but then thats also an outlook on life and not so much about the physical appearance. I want someone who cares about their health and works to keep a level of fitness but 6pack abs are not a requirement. Clean is another key feature. Any hair style except balding- that inbetween balding stage is a bit offputing. Bald is fine- once you start keep it short or shave it. In retrospect I tend to lean towards darker hair than lighter.

As far as hook ups go, the types are the same I guess, except that a hookup would NEVER get introduced to my family. Basically, if you want a future with me hooking up is not an option.

Reverse question: Why do guys only go for really hot chicks who are complete B#*!hes?
    What about the rest of us average or less than average looking women?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    My type is O+, lmao.

But seriously, i like a woman with an opinion. A grat smile and positive attitude. Oh yeah and a large chest helps out alot too!!!
    :noway: :love:
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have never been attracted to super lean, fit guys and definitely not skinny guys with no muscle. The physical type I usually go for actually looks nothing like my boyfriend. I used to always go for tall-ish guys of medium build with muscle (but not excessive--some softness in them), dirty blonde hair, possibly glasses. I've learned that personality is a lot more important in attracting me to a guy.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Reverse question: Why do guys only go for really hot chicks who are complete B#*!hes?

Same reason as girls go for *kitten* guys. They have something to offer, you just can't see it. Being "average or less" looking has nothing to do with finding a partner. A person is attracted to another person who has something to offer. If the only thing a person has to offer is that they are "nice", then the "nice" person needs to develop more facets to their being.
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options

My take on this is that its mostly the hunt. Girls like that can seem to be a challenge. Once you actually achieve it though, you tend to figure out that looks is just about all she had going for her. Usually those same chicks cant shut the @#$ up.. this outfit, that purse, this ***** said..on and on.. nothing between the ears that could even slightly seem interesting.
    So once the hunt is over.. the deal is over..

Just my opinion of course.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    A good guy. The type that is always willing to help someone out. He doesn't think about what it will do for him in the long run. He just does it, because it is the right thing to do.

He is a hard worker. What his job is, doesn't really matter, as long as he works hard at it and takes pride in it.

He is confident, but not cocky. He knows his strengths and weaknesses, and uses them accordingly.

He takes care of himself. He doesn't have to be a gym ape, or a GQ model, but he definitely cares about his health and appearance and wants to look good for me.

He has interests that he enjoys and does for his own pleasure.

He likes spending time with me. Like genuinely. He isn't worried about whether or not it leads to "you know". Cause, if he is all of the above, it most likely will. A lot.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I pretty much entirely go for big, chubby, bearded men

who have a taste for video games and/or scifi
    I've rarely dated outside of that paradigm.

Holy crap, you are a lucky woman. The world is well-stocked with this product. :tongue:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, abs, muscles, tall, strong, alpha male, smart, challenging, bad boy with a good heart.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I pretty much entirely go for big, chubby, bearded men

who have a taste for video games and/or scifi
    I've rarely dated outside of that paradigm.

This is my type. Love love love them.