Hi! Wanna lose 10 lbs by January

Options
I'm getting married in July and originally had a year and a half for this weight loss thing. Time has passed so fast and I suddenly realized I am running out of time! I WANTED to lose 25 pounds but today my dressmaker told me we're going to start measuring by mid-January, so any major weight loss I want needs to be done before then! Of course 5 lbs or so plus toning doesn't matter too much after the initial measurements, but I need to get the bulk of it out of the way. During the holidays. Great.
Realistically, I'm thinking 10 lbs is possible by mid-January. Let's hope I can pull this off!

Replies

• Y117
    Y117 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations & Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very reasonable goal and you have motivation :) should be easy
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can do it... do littl by little! dont go for the big picture first!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I think it's possible. Totally!!
  • ruthmfrey
    ruthmfrey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal as you. It seems super manageable. Offering positivity and support for your journey! Please feel free to add, we could even make it a competition to see who makes it first :) I love a little competition! Much love and good luck!
  • aafoo
    aafoo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yeah its very manageable! Just dont loos hope and keep pushing...
  • popsmcwhly
    Options
    Good Luck here is what is working for me. Total change of diet, And Run and run and run. If you cant run walk as fast as you can. Treadmill or stair stepper are both great.

Again good Luck