She made mine look like itty bitties boobs..

Options

Replies

• HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was so proud of my C thinking they were perfect... then my friend tells me her 34E is tiny....

way to make mine sound like itty bitties.

Sad Day

I thought mine was big until my friend told he had 5 inches......
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Fan of the smaller sizes right here. I know its a bit weird but I don't like women with large breastasies outside of the strip club.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Well, I would have to see them to tell ig they are large enough, LMAO

Sorry hun I JUST HAD to!..
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Fan of the smaller sizes right here. I know its a bit weird but I don't like women with large breastasies outside of the strip club.

same here man.
  • Supahvixen
    Supahvixen Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Ohreally? How you doin? :bigsmile:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

:angry:
  • Supahvixen
    Options

:embarassed: Um....how YOU doin? :bigsmile:
  • adamsscott237
    adamsscott237 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    it's possible she was using a different and possibly more accurate method of sizing. I was wearing a 40DD before and I finally figured out what a good size for me is. BOOM! No more back and shoulder pain. If you're interested, I can send you a link to a really accurate way of sizing your bra. :)

GiantBrownie, send me a link please...
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B1-%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC%D1%8B-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-939825.gif
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

:angry: :angry:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    if these are the standards then mine are non-existent :grumble:

ditto:drinker: :laugh: :devil:
  • Supahvixen
    Options

:noway: :embarassed: Um....how YOU doin? :bigsmile:

*slowly backs out of thread*
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

same here man.

Likewise.
  • onmyown326
    Options

:noway: :embarassed: Um....how YOU doin? :bigsmile:

*slowly backs out of thread*
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :glasses: :smokin: :yawn: :sad:
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i have come to the conclusion that either:

1 - women lie about their bra size as much as they lie about their weight/age

2 - there is absolutely no regulation in the lingerie industry and each brand just makes sizes whatever they want

(maybe a bit of both)

i have met tiny women with somewhat large-ish chests for their frames who claimed to be an E or bigger when they clearly were at least a few cup sizes smaller than me (DD). sorry, but an E cup or larger on a 5'3 110lb woman would look like 2 beach balls pinned to a pencil... it'd be a wonder if she could walk up straight without a wheel barrow.

i've also met very large women who surely must have their undergarments tailor made by a cutting edge hammock company who admit they are only a C or D.

i'm 5'8, large-framed, currently 217 and my 38DDs look in proportion to the rest of my body, if not a little on the small side...
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

2 - there is absolutely no regulation in the lingerie industry and each brand just makes sizes whatever they want

(maybe a bit of both)

i have met tiny women with somewhat large-ish chests for their frames who claimed to be an E or bigger when they clearly were at least a few cup sizes smaller than me (DD). sorry, but an E cup or larger on a 5'3 110lb woman would look like 2 beach balls pinned to a pencil... it'd be a wonder if she could walk up straight without a wheel barrow.

i've also met very large women who surely must have their undergarments tailor made by a cutting edge hammock company who admit they are only a C or D.

i'm 5'8, large-framed, currently 217 and my 38DDs look in proportion to the rest of my body, if not a little on the small side...

This is because YOU do not understand sizing at all.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options

(maybe a bit of both)

Take it from me, a 5'3" 110lb woman saying she wears an E is not impossible. At that size she would probably be a 28 or 30 in band size and a 28 or 30 E is smaller than what a 38 E is.
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic......
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My love for all bewbs is limitless :drinker: