Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    lower blood pressure....
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    if it's one degree below 76, i'm shivering. i'm not actually comfortable until 80s.

I'm exactly the same.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant, I was always warm. Of course I ate for three and gained some weight during my pregnancies, so I had the insulation. After I lost the baby weight I went back to wearing sweaters.
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've only lost 50 lbs so far (but shooting for 100 total), but I've noticed a very significant difference from last winter. Last year I would've been wearing a short sleeved shirt in 65-70 degree weather, but this year I was bundled up in a sweatshirt and scarf at that same temperature. I look forward to next summer - I hope I won't be sweaty and hot the whole 3-4 mts!
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I notice this as well. I wasn't sure if it was the weight loss or if I am just not adjusted to the colder temps yet.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Last year I didn't put on my winter coat until January. I have it on now haha.
  • triskaidekaphile13
    Options
    I've lost just over 148lbs in total and since around 20lbs ago I've been feeling the cold. I eat around 1700-2000 calories a day and do strength training as well as cardio but I've taken to wearing a gilet in the house! I'm too cheap to turn the heating on during the day.

Being cold and finding hard chairs uncomfortable are two side effects nobody warned me about.
  • carolhall140
    Options
    60 Pounds ago.. I sweated while sitting in FRONT of the Air Conditioner. NOW .. I am always cold too.. :/ lol.. I DONT Want to gain that 60 lbs. back so I will just wear Long Sleeve Shirts! I am on Thyroid Meds as well and I am going to ask my Dr. if the weight Loss combined with the Hypothyroidism is the reason and if it will go away at some point!