Slim in 6

Hi, I'm starting the Slim in 6 tomorrow... anyone have good results. I bought Insanity and it was just too much for me to start even at my own pace...
thanks, Sue

Replies

• Terie26x2
    Terie26x2 Posts: 2 Member
    I ordered mine today and will be starting today or tomorrow. How do you like the program?
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I recommend Slim In 6 to any fitness beginner (including my Mom and several Aunts) and they've all gotten great results! I know a lot of people who jump out and grab Insanity before realizing that it's an "extreme" workout for a reason! Ha!

Feel free to friend me if you have any questions about SI6 (I own it myself) or want some accountability!
  • staceysforster
    staceysforster Posts: 20 Member
    I am looking into getting this in the new year so would be grateful to hear your views on this!
  • caracamm84
    caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
    I've been doing it now for over a week and lost 3.5 inches!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    It was literally the most boring DVD I have ever worked out to. I use it to prop open my windows now.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    I've only done a few DVD's and felt it was a bit 'old school' (as in boring as person above stated) BUT I've seen a lot of GREAT results from others, especially Beginners. So if you're new to getting form right on many things, etc. its worth it.
  • starshab
    starshab Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting slim in 6 AGAIN today. Hopefully this time i will stick to do it. Only workout that gives me great results!
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    anyone doing the slim in 6 that has medical problems any advice i have ra . have had 2 ops this year ,, i bought the express lim in 6 i do like this and i can feel it working not lost any weight thou grrr im trying the 5 ; 2 diet also xx:love:
  • deviouslady72
    deviouslady72 Posts: 1 Member
    I started Slim in 6 today. I've got friends that do P90X but they are not as obese as I am. I am dedicated to doing this, I'm too young to feel this old.
  • moya1219
    moya1219 Posts: 54 Member
    Just started as well anyone else getgreat results? Im 5'2 and 190lbs so im hoping ro drop a couple inches and hoefulky some sizes