Holidays

Options
2»

Replies

• Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    As far as working out - you need a rest day at least once a week. If you don't want to make that a rest day there are lots of things you can do at home. My cable has an "On Demand" option with a free "fitness" section. There are so many workouts to choose from and it makes it nice to mix it up once in awhile, I plan on using this option all next week since I will be home with the kids and won't be able to make it to the gym. There are plenty of options on UTube as well - lots of circuit training types of workouts which will combine cardio with strength for a maximum burn!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Only restriction is you can't eat crap food while you do it (aka a drinking binge doesn't count as a refeed weekend)

damnittttt...

46114-jim-harbaugh-damn-you-gif-oy3D.gif

Way to ruin all my fun...
  • laurabrown66
    Options
    I told my husband since it was just us and my grandson we are going out for lunch. I plan to have the traditional meal but I probably will bring half of it home. I WILL have a dessert. I probably will have half of the dessert and give the rest to my grandson. At least this is my plan. I should still be able to stay around my calories and carbs.
  • StephElizabeth88
    StephElizabeth88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Only restriction is you can't eat crap food while you do it (aka a drinking binge doesn't count as a refeed weekend)

damnittttt...

46114-jim-harbaugh-damn-you-gif-oy3D.gif

Way to ruin all my fun...

Ha Ha that's exactly how I felt when I saw that. I'd rather blow it on drink than food lol
  • allicat1215
    allicat1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log but accept the fact that I probably will go over my calories and that my logging won't be 100% accurate since I don't know exactly what's going to be in all the food since I won't be making it all. I will have a dessert but no alcohol. Our extended family doesn't drink anyway so there won't be any. Gym is closed so I'm planning on running or doing elliptical in the morning. Lunch is at noon. I'll take some leftovers home but will work them into my calories for the rest of the week.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving, I'm more than likely working(I volunteered to do so and also, it's nothing special that day). So I'll probably be getting some sort of dinner from a fast food place because my husband and I will also be waiting on lines after I get out of work for Black Friday sales. Christmas, I may let myself enjoy some foods that I wouldn't normally eat and New Years will be a good day to drink and enjoy myself as well. So yea, I may indulge a little bit here and there, but I won't go nuts.