Success stories/pics of people around 5ft 4 please :)

Options
Hi I would love to see any success stories of people of around 5ft 4,

I am currently 184 lbs my first main goal I think would be about 140 but anything less than that will be a bonus, as I have no idea what I would look like at the weight been a very long time since I was less than 170 thanks in advance

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I'd love to see these too :smile: - I'm 5'5"
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 182. I'd like to try and be around 150, 140 would be better! :)
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Check out : http://www.mybodygallery.com/

I look at it for this reason often! :)
  • StephElizabeth88
    StephElizabeth88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would too! I'm 5'4 currently weighing 176. At my lowest I was 127 and I loved it, trying to get back to that.
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". I've lost 60 lbs since August 2013, starting when my second child was 2 months old. It works! I started higher than you, around 232. I'm down to 173. Quite a change!!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 - SW - 362lbs, CW 211lbs, and GW 160lbs - a work in progress for the last two years.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm roughly 10-15 pounds from where I would like to be. I don't have an exact goal weight in mind, I just know I'm not there yet. :wink: I started MFP at 179, and was around 190 after my last baby was born. You're welcome to look at my pictures I have a before one and I think I was around 170 in that picture.

ETA - I'm 5'4"
  • Chriss89
    Chriss89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I set off at around 210lbs and after many set backs (including major surgery) I'm hovering around 145lbs at the moment :)

You can see my before pics in my profile and my profile is the most recent :)

Hoping to lose a bit more and tone up once I'm allowed to exercise again!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" SW -178, GW was 125 with my UGW being 120. I reached my UGW of 120 a couple weeks ago and moved to maintenance. Im sitting at 117 now, slowly uping my calories. I need to get some updated pictures on here.
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm only halfway through my jurney but you can see the changes in my profile pic :) I'm 5'4" and about 61kgs at the moment.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and a half, weigh in at 161lbs and wear a size 8. My highest weight was probably around 270lb (size 18W). The last time I was size 8 I weighed about 10- 15lbs less than I do now. My original goal weight was 150, but now I'm focusing on buiding muscle and not worrying so much about the number on the scale.
  • I am 5, 4 and 200lbs. I would love to be at 130. But im gonna set my first goal at 175 for now. I wpuld love to get some friends on here for motivation and to share my experience with me starting this today!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Check out : http://www.mybodygallery.com/

I look at it for this reason often! :)

Never heard of this site before. Great way to get a perspective at to what you might want to aim for. Thanks!
  • sunflower01984
    Options
    Thank you very much for your responses I will have to have a look at body gallery & good luck to everyone :wink:
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I would love to see success stories as well! I'm 143lbs but I don't really feel that it hangs well on me since I'm short so it gives a kinda lumpy shape. Not too happy with that. As I've never been thin/average before, I wonder what is the 'goal' weight. 130lbs with muscles sound good, so is 121 and my secret dream, 116lbs (which would mean l have lost 30 lbs since I started) but I'm a bit scared of getting the 'head is bigger than body' look, so would be great to have a reference! :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I joined in Feb. this year at 148, after losing only 4lbs trying on my own. I lost 40lbs with mfp and have been maintaining/slight gain with strength training for almost 3 months. I went from a tight size 10 to a 0 or a jr. size 3. I work out almost everyday. Strength and cardio together have really shaped my body. I'm 5'3".
  • bbubble5
    bbubble5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job!!!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    congrats on getting to goal!!! thats awesome:)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the last 2 posts were for me? Thank you!! If anyone wants some advice or just wants to chat about fitness goals, I'm all for it:)
  • ellojenn
    ellojenn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a "success" story (as I'm still on my journey) and would love to post here but I'm kind of small framed so I don't want to give anyone any false hopes or bad thoughts. My max so far has been 127 and I'm currently 114. I'm 5'3 almost 5'4 though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!