Confessions!

Options
Two weeks ago i began the turbo fire program and i ended up hurting my foot so i had to stop working out so that it could heal. And then last week, i got super sick and was in bed for 4 days. Its like every time i try to start this process, something happens and then i get off track...My motivation seems to become weak after each attempt. How do you guys stay motivated? Any advise?!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I was two weeks into TF when I pulled a calf muscle so I feel your pain! LOL Thankfully after a couple days off I was able to continue doing it but I did it all modified for another week.

When you get sick or injured all it means is that your workouts suffer, it does NOT mean your nutrition has to! In fact, this is the time when it's even MORE important to stay on track nutrition-wise. Make nutrition your #1 goal. This will not only help you to heal quicker but it'll also give you more energy when you're sick AND give you a greater sense of control. You may not be able to control your injury or your sickness but you CAN control your healthy eating so that when you DO get back to your workouts you'll be able to ROCK them!

Feel free to add me, I LOVE chatting with other Turbo fans!
  • Steph120211
    Steph120211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I have been strick on my diet since i havent been able to work out. Turns out i had bronchitis, so i am cleared to start workouts again next week. Luckily, since i have been sick, i have been eating the progressive light soups so my weight have actually gone down by 2lbs so there is a positive. ")
    And yes, i love turbo fire. I started the program back in 2011, and saw amazing results in 6 weeks, but stopped due to my dads stroke and never gave myself the time i needed to get back into a routine where working out was a priority. But that has changed. I added you and you look great! Awesome progress! ")

Hope to talk to you soon.