New Today..... just getting started....

Options
I decided to start this... of all days....A week and a day... b4 Thanksgiving, not to mention the Holidays..... But today is as good a day as any---- besides I need to be held accountable to myself.... my eating is out of control!
I want to lose 20lbs. Before my 45th Birthday. That's my goal. And I have till April 16th to do this.
I feel its an achievable goal in enough time >>> FINGERS CROSSED!

Replies

• Jacson53
    Jacson53 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is the first step... Recognizing that the problem is there and the PROPER solution is to begin to control Calories In.

Good luck. :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Its a PERFECT day! Why NOT now??? great way to keep control with the holidays. Those waiting for January will often have another 5-10 pounds to deal with by then.

WELCOME
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    WELCOME :)

It'll be challenging, but the first step is controlling what you put IN! Still struggling with that myself :frown: but we're all in it together!
  • JaniceCunningham
    JaniceCunningham Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. This will help me a lot. I have been exercising since February but those late night snacks and eating out have taken their toll. I hope to lose 50 lbs in the next year.: smile:
  • Gonzafitness
    Options
    Any day is a great day to start! You can do this!!!
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    Today is as good of a day as any! Welcome :)
  • JaniceCunningham
    JaniceCunningham Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Rebecca Thanks for the encouragement. Three days now and things are going well.
  • knitcandi
    knitcandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Even if you maintain during the holidays you are ahead of the game! Good Luck, I started last week and it really has opened my eyes to the empty calories I eat. :-)
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! You have made the first, and most important step. Have fun and remember, you are worth it!!
  • Just starting today! Super excited about this. Looking for friends on here to help me through this journey currently 21 years old 200lbs want to get down to 130 by spring or summer. :)
  • VictoriaCullen14
    Options
    Good luck I just started today has well don t think about this holidays think summer is only7-9months away that's what I am doing
  • tnt21411
    Options
    I am also thinking about summer and how I want to feel comfortable with myself. I hope to lose as much as possible for me by then. I started today and I'm not even trying to stress the holidays, but then again who dose not want pumpkin pie for thanksgiving day and then there is Christmas dinner as well :/ But I AM going to keep my head up and try my best. Gook luck to everyone!!!