She made mine look like itty bitties boobs..

Options

Replies

• smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    C's are fine! I like mine. I'm a low maintenance kinda girl, i can't be carrying around underboob powder and wearing two sports bras at the gym.

but that doesnt mean I dont think you big chested girls rock it!

plus, guys have said it time and time again, all boobs are awesome no matter the size, lmao
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Well played. I heart you. So hard...
    Fan of the smaller sizes right here. I know its a bit weird but I don't like women with large breastasies outside of the strip club.
    I guess I will just go to the strip club now to live forevah. I haz sad. :sad:

What time do you go on stage?
    When the thunder comes. That's my queue.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    "Anything more than a handful is defiantly a tongue strain"

Defiantly, hey?

Are we still talking about boobs???

*I* am!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: :heart:

ETA pretend that's not the 5 yr old me saying that!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    i have come to the conclusion that either:

1 - women lie about their bra size as much as they lie about their weight/age

2 - there is absolutely no regulation in the lingerie industry and each brand just makes sizes whatever they want

(maybe a bit of both)

i have met tiny women with somewhat large-ish chests for their frames who claimed to be an E or bigger when they clearly were at least a few cup sizes smaller than me (DD). sorry, but an E cup or larger on a 5'3 110lb woman would look like 2 beach balls pinned to a pencil... it'd be a wonder if she could walk up straight without a wheel barrow.

i've also met very large women who surely must have their undergarments tailor made by a cutting edge hammock company who admit they are only a C or D.

i'm 5'8, large-framed, currently 217 and my 38DDs look in proportion to the rest of my body, if not a little on the small side...

It sounds like you don't understand the way bra sizing works. It's also highly likely that you've probably never had an accurate bra fitting. Even if you've been fitted at a place like VS, they'll lie to you and say you're 38DD, even if you're really a 34E, just to sell you a bra. Happened to me just the other day. Went into a chain lingerie store that doesn't carry larger cup sizes, just to see what they'd do. Told them I just wanted to see if I'm wearing the right size bra b/c I've lost 40+ lbs since my last fitting, which was 36FF. They measured me and said I'm 40DDD. Yeah, SURE. Went to a proper lingerie store and was measured accurately at 34F.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Breast size is highly genetic and body fat dependent. There's no need to put down others breasts to make yourself feel better about your own. That's like insulting brown eyes because you have blue, or short people because you are tall.

But I still find boobs over rated (all of them).
  • leftyjace
    leftyjace Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Thread summary:

blah blah blah boobs blah blah blah grass is always greener blah blah blah
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

2 - there is absolutely no regulation in the lingerie industry and each brand just makes sizes whatever they want

(maybe a bit of both)

i have met tiny women with somewhat large-ish chests for their frames who claimed to be an E or bigger when they clearly were at least a few cup sizes smaller than me (DD). sorry, but an E cup or larger on a 5'3 110lb woman would look like 2 beach balls pinned to a pencil... it'd be a wonder if she could walk up straight without a wheel barrow.

i've also met very large women who surely must have their undergarments tailor made by a cutting edge hammock company who admit they are only a C or D.

i'm 5'8, large-framed, currently 217 and my 38DDs look in proportion to the rest of my body, if not a little on the small side...

It sounds like you don't understand the way bra sizing works. It's also highly likely that you've probably never had an accurate bra fitting. Even if you've been fitted at a place like VS, they'll lie to you and say you're 38DD, even if you're really a 34E, just to sell you a bra. Happened to me just the other day. Went into a chain lingerie store that doesn't carry larger cup sizes, just to see what they'd do. Told them I just wanted to see if I'm wearing the right size bra b/c I've lost 40+ lbs since my last fitting, which was 36FF. They measured me and said I'm 40DDD. Yeah, SURE. Went to a proper lingerie store and was measured accurately at 34F.

Pretty much this. I've been measured at a 36D/38D at VS my whole life (depending on my weight) but I went to real store and got measured and fell between a 32DDD and a 34DD, sizes not always carried in a store like VS. They just want to get you to spend money and fit into whatever they have on hand, not get you into a proper fitting bra.

My boobs aren't outrageously big at all, btw, but the perception of a DD/DDD is 'OMG HUGE'.
  • acoleman7911
    Options
    Hey as long as you got enough for a handful then you're good!! LOL
  • leftyjace
    leftyjace Posts: 304 Member
    Options

QFT
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Fan of the smaller sizes right here. I know its a bit weird but I don't like women with large breastasies outside of the strip club.

Don't be sad. That ping pong ball trick ya got is your ticket to brighter days.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I like how OP disappeared 3 pages ago...
  • cyclist_44060
    cyclist_44060 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I agree with this :)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Don't be sad. That ping pong ball trick ya got is your ticket to brighter days.
    Tru dat. Pure gold right there.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Breast size is highly genetic and body fat dependent. There's no need to put down others breasts to make yourself feel better about your own. That's like insulting brown eyes because you have blue, or short people because you are tall.

^^^^ Agree, small ones are nice as are big ones. Let's just all take our shirts off and be nice together.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

^^^^ Agree, small ones are nice as are big ones. Let's just all take our shirts off and be nice together.

I fully support this statement.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I can't even think of what to say...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

IN.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

(maybe a bit of both)

I have had people ask me my bra size, I tell them and they dont believe me. So I reach for the tag on my bra strap and make them look at it.
    A friend of mine convinced me to go to Victoria's Secret because I had stated I wished it was easier to find a bra in my size. She was convinced that VS has something for everyone.... The lady there asked my size and I told her, 32F. She smiled and said, "no way sweetheart. I dont know who told you that." I answered "the same lady that I bought the only bras that I have ever owned that fit correctly from." She took me to the dressing room and proceeded to have me try on several bras, continually going up in size until there was no larger option. She said "your figure is an illusion, you dont look that big but you really are. I have never seen someone with a small rib cage and large breasts that can actually pull it off without looking like Dolly Parton." I pretended like it was a compliment but got out of there in a hurry, she was annoying, lol.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

IN!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    "Anything more than a handful is defiantly a tongue strain"

Apparently uttered (foolishly) by someone who neither knew 1) how to use their tongue. and/or 2) what to do with boobs in the first place.... :noway: