College Football

Options
SEC_RULES
SEC_RULES Posts: 63 Member
Is there anybody out there that doesn't believe the Southeastern Conference will win the national championship game again this year?

Looking for arguments against the S.E.C. winnng

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Jameis Winston says hi....

from a prison cell.
  • _John_
    Options
    Jackson MS...

yeah, I'd be a generic fan of the SEC too if I lived there.. .
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    SEC west will win. Roll tide.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    SEC west will win. Roll tide.
    roll tide forever & always ;)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm curious. You a Bama fan or just a "team SEC'er" who will be riding the jock of some other team when Saban gets bored with houndstooth.
  • _John_
    Options
    I'm curious. You a Bama fan or just a "team SEC'er" who will be riding the jock of some other team when Saban gets bored with houndstooth.

Tshirt from Walmart most likely...
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    O'Doyle rules!
  • apociask
    Options
    Florida State will probably win it all, I think they have been the most impressive by far of any team. And I am not a fan of theirs. Over the Bama though so anybody other than them would be great mmmmmkay
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    Florida State will probably win it all, I think they have been the most impressive by far of any team. And I am not a fan of theirs. Over the Bama though so anybody other than them would be great mmmmmkay
    also not an FSU fan. Especially with the Winston mess..but I'd be happy to see a new team win, for a change

still holding out our hokies stumble into the CCG and beat Free Shoes.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I think Bama will likely win again, but FSU could give them a run for their money. tOSU and Baylor are overrated IMO and I would LOVE to see them lose a game (which I think Baylor will today against Okie Lite). Unfortunately, tOSU doesn't play anyone since the B1G sucks so they most likely aren't losing.

I would still love to see my Tigers (Mizzou) get into the title game, but we need to beat Ole Miss, A&M and win the SEC Championship PLUS have two of FSU, tOSU and Baylor lose. Tough road.
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    Hey mr. college football!
    Looks as if quite possibly an SEC team will NOT win. ")
  • _John_
    Options

Order will be restored after Ohio State loses to MSU.

It's just a matter of whether it's Auburn, Bama, or Missouri (puke).
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Still think Auburn may jump OSU but I'm not convince both of those teams will win this weekend
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    The only legit conclusion to the BCS is Bama winning a 3-peat national championship without playing another conference champion in any of the three years. So hopefully FSU and OSU lose, so we can get a Bama-Auburn rematch.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Bama doesnt deserve to be in the BCS title game and i believe Mizzo should be ahead of them in the standings. Watch Duke win, MSU wins and Mizzo beats AU then it should shake some stuff up
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Order will be restored after Ohio State loses to MSU.

Let's not get crazy now.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Duke will have a better shot beating FSU if they put their basketball team out there
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I am a die hard AU FANatic and Alumi WDE!

I would love to see another AU/Alabama line-up for the BCS title

"Lets look at the line ups for the BCS this week:

Alas, too little too late. The computers and human voters and whatever else is tossed into the BCS’s toxic soup these days give the less impressive Florida State and Ohio State teams the edge. The nice part: things are bound to get screwy this weekend. It’s just the nature of this college football season. We hope that Florida State and Ohio State lose. (Florida State is a heavy, heavy favorite over Duke but hey, we can dream). And that Auburn wins the SEC championship. That would most likely set up an Alabama-Auburn rematch."
    Read more: Iron Bowl Miracle Shows BCS Can’t Die Soon Enough | TIME.com

So that being said, we just have towait for the Conference Championships this weekend.
    I will spend most of the day rooting for:
    Auburn
    Duke
    MSU

Just one old man's opinion..........
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    The only legit conclusion to the BCS is Bama winning a 3-peat national championship without playing another conference champion in any of the three years. So hopefully FSU and OSU lose, so we can get a Bama-Auburn rematch.
    When are SEC fans going to get it.
    NOBODY wants another freaking Bama/Barn matchup.

Guess what ya'll lost. Forget it.

I can't stand FSU or tOSU.

But in order to stop such bullcrap from happneing I'll root fot both to win.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Alabama vs Auburn could definitely happen if Winston is charged. I'm not sold on Ohio state especially after how close last week game was.

I just feel without a SEC team in the big game they can claim they didn't get the chance to defend the streak.

I personally believe Auburn deserves a chance if they lay the smackdown on Mizzou and Ohio doesn't win big.