Attention Bloggers!

Options
Hello MFP people! I was just wondering who out there writes or reads blogs about life/weightloss/support/etc...I enjoy reading blogs and learning from others and they always motivate me to keep going. So, if anyone out there wants to lead me to some good motivating blogs, this is the place :)

Thanks so much!
-Mandie

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sabrinaisonthemove.net and acakeforawife.blogspot.com are two mfp users that i follow. :)
  • Julesaf
    Julesaf Posts: 36
    Options
    priorfatgirl.com
  • divabrat9
    Options
    I recently started a blog. It's mostly about my experience with weight loss and work toward having gastric bypass surgery, but there's a lot of posts about reflecting upon weight, weight loss, weight gain, food, etc.

http://myfatjourney.wordpress.com
  • aujourdhui
    Options
    Carrie,
    I'm so emotionally moved reading your blog. It makes me sad that so much is going on, so much thought is taking place and I had no idea! I couldn't read it like I want to because I'm (supposed to be) studying for my midterms I have on Tuesday, but I wanted to let you know that I love you and support you and have similar things that have come up- esp. when you talked about identity and ex-rage! In some of your posts I could hear Mindy's voice and her similar experience echoing........
    We have to talk sooN!!!!
    My midterms are over Tuesday, let's make a phone date for next week after Tuesday!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo