Someone today told me they didnt recognise me..

Options
charliex2202
charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
I guess because I see myself everyday the changes were not that obvious to me however today someone I had not seen in a while said that they didn't recognise me which made me check out last years photos of myself...

What do you think?

d99f2602-853a-4f87-b269-a48014807ff1_zpsc8b78bfe.jpg

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big change. But you've always been beautiful! Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    For sure! You look great and you have beautiful eyes (but you had those before):flowerforyou:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big change. You are even more beautiful:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It was actually the opposite of this that prompted me to start losing weight again. My girlfriend and I attended a wedding a couple of months back but when we showed the pictures that were taken of us during the festivities to my parents my own mother couldn't tell it was me she was looking at! Her excuse? "You look really fat". Pretty much decided right there and then it was time to lose my extra weight :laugh:
  • charliex2202
    Options
    Its worse when the people that are closest to us tell us their opinions, I think deep down we expect them to sugar coat the truth rather then tell us up front...My older brother was the one who spurred me into doing something, the above picture was taken at my mothers wedding and he told me that i looked like I had swallowed a bus..... although at the time it hurt I am now grateful to him for been so honest because sometimes you just need someone to tell you the truth nomatter what!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Major improvement. You look hot.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a GREAT feeling!
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Definitely a major change. You look gorgeous, keep up the great work
  • charliex2202
    Options
    thanks for the comments ;) you are all making my day awesome by been so sweet
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow! Beautiful before but stunning after! Congrats!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice! :smile:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    It was actually the opposite of this that prompted me to start losing weight again. My girlfriend and I attended a wedding a couple of months back but when we showed the pictures that were taken of us during the festivities to my parents my own mother couldn't tell it was me she was looking at! Her excuse? "You look really fat". Pretty much decided right there and then it was time to lose my extra weight :laugh:

Are we related?? Dude..........that is something my mom would have said for sure!!! Family............

ETA: OP - great job! You should be proud of your progress :flowerforyou:
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're face has changed so much!!! You look amazing!!
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... WOW! and your eyes.... mesmerizing
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great and it must feel great to get the compliments too! Congrats on your success
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    How YOU doin?
  • summerroxygoodin
    summerroxygoodin Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Very pretty. :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Both pictures are beautiful but you really look so AMAZING now! You look happier to me :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. It's a weird feeling, isn't it? People don't recognize me all the time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!