x factor UK

Options
schnarfo
schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
Anyone else watching the x factor right now? What do you think of Mary and Aidans performances? I thought Mary was awesome but Aidans Thriller really made me cringe and I couldnt actually look at the screen!

Replies

• schnarfo
    Options
    Ooops it double posted!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    mary was great, aidan was so bad!

rebecca is great too, lovely voice
  • keironsmummy
    Options
    im backing Rebbeca to win. only thing is i could quite easily sit and watch this while eating doritos :(
  • schnarfo
    Options
    I quite like Rebecca, shes got a great voice but I find her a little dull. Bella Me or whatever they are called need to go lol they are another act that send me to sleep. Im excited about Wagner tonight hehe he always makes me chuckle! I think Aiden might be in trouble tonight after his performance, I wouldnt be suprised if he was in the sing off tomorrow
  • beylover
    Options
    i am backing Rebacca to win. Not sure about Aiden performance. Mary was good and beele amie, uhmmm not sure if i like them or not.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Belle Ami need to go, I don't think they are very good. I would want Rebecca to win as I think she's actually talented. But I reckon she won't actually win in the end. Most talented don't always win in these things.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Thought Mary was good and Rebecca. No one has 'wowed' me yet tonight...
  • schnarfo
    Options
    No one has wowed me yet either. Im still waiting. Treyc was ok... good song choice - what with Take That fever taking hold of the UK at the moment!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Rebecca and Treyc have impressed me so far! Can't wait to see Matt.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Oh yeah...Matt is on now, tasty....
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Completely agree Sim! He is stealing the show already!
  • schnarfo
    Options
    Matt is the best so far! Ive been impressed with him everyweek.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    yea, not one has wowed me yet either! :yawn:
  • nam14uk
    Options
    I'm not a Wagner fan and can't believe he is still in!
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Oh dear here we go!
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    I wish he would be GONE! too!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Cannot believe Wagner is still in! just funny, in a bad way. I'm laughing at him not with him kinda thing ha ha
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Gone gone GONE!
  • schnarfo
    Options
    Using the same words as Simon Cowel - What the hell was that!!! Hahaha omg Wagner is amazing, its so terrible that its quite funny to watch! He is just this yrs Jedward! :D
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Sorry but I dont find Bat out of hell being crucified funny I just found it painful to watch, I cant beleive that so many people have got the money to waste on phone calls to keep him in