Think I'm the only person serious about this

Options
offline, that is. i don't know many people that seem vaguely interested in being in shape, im not sure why that is. some people think all you need is a very sensitive face of yourself on facebook to get a girlfriend, and here i am, not ever caring about facebook, because i'm actually working on myself. and not just for girls, but for self esteem, so i have more energy like i used to, so i can eventually do whatever it is career wise, life wise i want.

maybe its just me.

Replies

• alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    You're doing it right. Men who spend their time and energy hitting on women online are doing it wrong. Just keep being you!
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I thought you were gonna be talking about how serious you are about DBZ. Dang it.

You're not the only person serious about this offline. Plenty of people don't care about facebook or only getting girlfriends. Plenty of people are out there taking care of themselves, improving themselves for themselves.

I think you need a new social circle offline.
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You're not the only person serious about this offline. Plenty of people don't care about facebook or only getting girlfriends. Plenty of people are out there taking care of themselves, improving themselves for themselves.

Yes. You should always aim to be around people better than you, not below.
  • goku89
    goku89 Posts: 160
    Options
    I thought you were gonna be talking about how serious you are about DBZ. Dang it.

i will always be serious about dbz, forever probably. currently reading original dragonball comics, very good.

but i do need better offline friends, i don't know where to go, man are actually honestly busy...i dont demand alot just not a selfish *kitten* of a friend i guess. someone chill or whatever, i think those guys are busy with there girlfriends lol. or live far away...
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Try meeting new friends at the gym?
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Goku is the best. That is all.