What 30 Day Shred level with the most changes?

Options
Hi! I was just wondering what levels you noticed the most changes in your body during the 30 Day Shred. I've noticed big changes after Level 1......then not so much during Level 2. I'm beginning level 3 today! I'm curious to see if many people have had a similar experience and if they noticed any changes during Level 3. Thanks so much!! :)

Replies

• meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started level 3 last night. I noticed a lot of changes with level 1. I took weekends off and did level 1 for 13 days bc I didn't feel quite ready to move on after 10.. I lost 16 pounds and an inch of my hip area. Level 2 I only did for 10 days bc honestly, I hated it..lol I didn't lose any weight and the only thing I noticed was my strength getting a little bit better with the planks and stuff... Like I said I just started level 3 last night, and it was intense! But a good intense, in now I'm going to like this level a lot better than the other two and this morning my arms, legs, and butt are killing me..I haven't had any pain quite this bad so far with the workout , but I'm glad I do now especially after having no changes with level 2!

Good luck with level 3, and I hope you get some results!!
  • forrolouise
    forrolouise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You were right! Level 3 is definitely INTENSE. I feel like I worked out quite a bit more than Level 2. I'm guessing there will be some body changes after Level 3!!!