Getting back into it

Options
sanfly
sanfly Posts: 207 Member
Hi All

Last year with MFP's help Iost about 7kg, but through sheer laziness put pretty much all of that back on this year.

Have been very unmotivated, but started a challenge at the start of November to exercise at least 20min every day, log all food/drink and stay within my calorie goal. I'm doing well so far, 2kg down!

The group doesn't have a lot of interaction though, and most of my MFP pals from my previous time here have slipped away, so looking for some new interactive buddies with similar goals to help keep each other motivated.

My Stats:

Auckland, New Zealand
Female, 34yo
5'3
Current: 72.5kg (159.5lb)
Goal: 63kg (138lb) in the first instance but will probably really be more like 60kg (132lb) or a tiny bit less

Hoping to be under 70kg by Christmas

Replies

• asianmonkie
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Jewbe
    Jewbe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • mzhrrs13
    mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I feel ya!! Feel free to add me! I've been on this rodeo too many times to keep count! I am hoping this time around, it will be my final rodeo!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow we are almost the same. I just came back recently after losing 18 pounds. I am 5'1 159 pounds and I just turned 34 yesterday:) I am from Athens, Ga. I need some motivation and I am really trying to get back on track!!! Please feel free to add and that is for everyone that also needs motivation.