Satisfying my sweet tooth!!!

Options
vickyt
vickyt Posts: 110 Member
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I feel like having something sweet, I usually end up eating way too much of whatever it is that Im having... So i was looking for something that I could have that wouldn't put my diet on the line, and still keep me happy... Jell-O brand pudding Chocolate Vanilla. I tried this the other day, and I couldnt believe it was only 100 Calories per serving... FAT FREE!!! Its delicious, so creamy and actually rather filling. Just thought I'd let you all know hehe:laugh:
:happy:

Replies

• vickyt
    Options
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I feel like having something sweet, I usually end up eating way too much of whatever it is that Im having... So i was looking for something that I could have that wouldn't put my diet on the line, and still keep me happy... Jell-O brand pudding Chocolate Vanilla. I tried this the other day, and I couldnt believe it was only 100 Calories per serving... FAT FREE!!! Its delicious, so creamy and actually rather filling. Just thought I'd let you all know hehe:laugh:
    :happy:
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    The sugar free kind is awesome too and only 60 cals! I love the Dulce de Leche, mmmm delicious!:flowerforyou:
  • vickyt
    Options
    The sugar free kind is awesome too and only 60 cals! I love the Dulce de Leche, mmmm delicious!:flowerforyou:
    I'm going to have to try that!! Thanks!:happy:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try that!! Thanks!:happy:

Yup. Great stuff! :love:
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    I have been purchasing almost all of the different 100 calorie snacks out there. I find them super convenient and it makes having snacks guilt free because I know exactly what I am consuming calorie and nutrition wise. They have sweet snacks, salty snacks something to suit everyone. Chips and chocolate bars even come in 100 calorie packs now too.
  • oczkowae
    oczkowae Posts: 2
    Options
    Sometimes I find that eating fruit can help to satisfy my sweet tooth. The natural sugars give a similar effect/taste of refined sugars. Now, this doesn't always work, especially if I'm already hungry. :laugh: Plus I've only just started my weight loss journey.

80033.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vickyt
    Options
    Sometimes I find that eating fruit can help to satisfy my sweet tooth. The natural sugars give a similar effect/taste of refined sugars. Now, this doesn't always work, especially if I'm already hungry. :laugh: Plus I've only just started my weight loss journey.

80033.png

Strawberries usually do the trick for me fruit-wise...:happy:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    I got sugar free dark Chocolate Jell-O pudding!! :devil: WAY high on the yum factor! And only 60 calories! :noway: :love:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I got sugar free dark Chocolate Jell-O pudding!! :devil: WAY high on the yum factor! And only 60 calories! :noway: :love:

Top it off with low fat or fat free whip cream.......holi comoli!:tongue:
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options

80033.png

Had some AWESOME catelope tonight. I just wanted to eat the whole thing!!:wink:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow lowfat fudge bars (100 calories) or Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches (150 calories). Also, Fiber one bars (140 calories) satisfy my sweet tooth and make me feel like I'm eating a candy bar!:flowerforyou:
  • windian
    windian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have found a way to satisfy my sweet tooth. I invested in a high speed blender, a Vegi Mix. Every day, I now meet my requirements to eat fruit and drink milk by making a frozen smoothie with frozen fruit. It tastes like homemade ice cream. You can cut the recipe in half if you want less, but this makes a full 12 ounce glass.

1 cup of frozen unsweetened strawberries or peaches
    1 cup of 2 % milk
    4 or 5 ice cubes
    splenda

Blend on high speed. Use less ice if you want to make it the consistency of a smoothie.
  • happybee
    happybee Posts: 7
    Options
    This is something I would love!! Dark chocolate!!!
  • Thrust
    Thrust Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Here's the items I use to satisfy my sweet tooth:

2 tblsp. of naturally more peanut butter combined with walden's farm zero cal. chocolate syrup. This tastes JUST like chocolate fudge!

Sugar-free jello

85% Dark chocolate. Great source of saturated fat and stearic acid! Have a piece before bed.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i agree with karen the cantalope is great this time of year and super sweet naturally. add some whip topping yummy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Someone recommended Quaker Granola Bites...and I LOVE them! I get the chocolate ones! Perfect for a sweet snack. I also love Sugar Free Popsicles, and Sherbet with Cool whip. And during a certain time of the month, I get Dove Dark Choclate...Sooooo yummy!