Vegetarian Meals (lots of photos!)

14567810»

Replies

• teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Somebody lovvvves tomatoes. :laugh:

And, yes, it is very unfair of you to post that last pic of the ice cream. Even your oatmeal looks amazing. You should certainly start a blog. Are you a chef?
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    These look fantastic!!!
  • EdgeGoalie31
    EdgeGoalie31 Posts: 11 Member
    Looks amazing! Great idea to take pix of everything you eat. That will help with accurate recall when I can't log what I ate right away.
  • eawi
    eawi Posts: 2 Member
    Bump
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    They all look soo good!
  • I'm not a vegetarian but these meals look delicious. Please :flowerforyou: tell you if we can get recipes from you or or where to go get the recipes to make these meals or something. Darn, don't leave us hanging, LOL:laugh:
  • sarahstumpff
    sarahstumpff Posts: 6 Member
    is it posible to po int me in the direction of where i can find these recipes? ive been looking for good vegetarian recipes and these look wonderful i just have no clue how to make them for myself LOL
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    On my these all look delicious! Thank you so much for the ideas and inspiration!
  • I've been vegetarian for 5 years and end up just sticking Quorn in the oven.
    If you could message me some recipes is be grateful!!

• What a great idea! Your meals look delicious. I also like to eat a lot of vegetarian meals and love to cook, but I don't think my presentations are as nice as yours. I'm sure you'll be successful in your weight loss goals. Thanks for sharing.
  • wagonblaster
    wagonblaster Posts: 13 Member
    Looks fantastic! Thanks. I was getting in a rut, but I will make a few of these.
  • One idea is to download the Epicurious app and search a key healthy ingredient such as quinoa. Then you can browse the recipes and see the comments and ratings others have given. I use it often.

Please advise. I thought I was replying below another persons comment, but then I'm at the bottom of a bunch of other comments, and they didn't even ask for advice. How do you sort recent to older comments and also how do you reply to a particular person (as you can see, I'm a bit new at all this and find it confusing). Thanks in advance.