51 years old; 11 months; 100 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love that you are 51 and DID this!! I am 47 and you've given me the boost I needed today!! Thanks! :happy:
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My husband and I did the same thing last January. I'm 52, and he is 57. He lost 100 lbs the first five months. It took me longer, but I did it! I still have 20+ to go to reach my goal weight, and he has been maintaining at his goal since June. It's so great to do it with your spouse/partner. We motivate each other to work out every day, and to stick to our eating plan. Congratulations. You both look great!
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You both look absolutely AMAZING :drinker: Your story has refocused my mind and now I feel more motivated than ever. THANK YOU :flowerforyou:
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! And such a motivating story. What you say is so simple and true: stay within your calorie range. Nothing fancy, no special diets or food. We all want that magic fix and think extreme ways to eating will do that but it's really just watching what you eat. I've got 5 days under my belt.... hope to have 5 months soon!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I am envious. Congratualtions. You lllllllloook marvelous!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    wowza!! you two make an amazing team!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    As of today, I have lost 100 pounds and my husband 111 !!
    Excellent! Congratulations!
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the plan you followed! The problem with diets is that we humans start to rebel when we have to follow the rules:smile: And if we mess up,, we give up. You have found a way of eating that you can live with and be successful losing weight. Totally awesome!
  • Cass0422
    Cass0422 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You guys look great!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!! Way to go!

(and thanks for giving me hope)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Smiles for miles with your post here. You and your beloved look so gorgeous and handsome, slimmer and trimmer. What winners you two are and I'm so very proud of you guys. Y'all look so much younger and healthier....wow, this is sheer inspiration and I thank you so much for posting! WOOT!!!!

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    We both thank you all for your kind words. This site and the people on it have been so instrumental for us!!
  • Alliern45
    Alliern45 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You all both LOOK AMAZING! I am 45 and have struggled with my weight since the birth of my youngest as well....12 years ago!!! You give me hope!
    Allie
  • chantalscott1
    chantalscott1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, amazing
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome job both of you! You both look great!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Wow, how AWESOME are you two??!! You both are doing wonderfully! Great job!
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! Its NEVER too late!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you!
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazingly well done to both of you. You look amazing, more like 41 than 51!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!