Halp, My Protein Farts Are Killing Me!

Options
13»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    The make charcoal-filter underoos. Maybe try those?

http://under-tec.com/

If only they made them in a boxer style. This could be right up my alley.

Thank you!

2ue4k76.jpg

The ones I posted above come in boxer style, but my pic didn't post right. :angry: I can't post a pic of the actual underwear because I can't find one without a wiener in it.
  • LuvonLuv
    Options
    You guys just making me love MFP so much more. LMAO! Informative topic though.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You need to be more strategic about where you fart. My dog is the mastermind of strategic, disguised farting. He silently lets one out and then walks away at the exact right pace to where you think he's just sniffing around but he somehow gets far enough away from the fart cloud so that he doesn't have to deal with it, but he leaves you completely reeling in the thick of it.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Definitely do NOT buy the protein powders with Sucralose in them. That stuff is the debil!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    You need to be more strategic about where you fart. My dog is the mastermind of strategic, disguised farting. He silently lets one out and then walks away at the exact right pace to where you think he's just sniffing around but he somehow gets far enough away from the fart cloud so that he doesn't have to deal with it, but he leaves you completely reeling in the thick of it.

Stop blaming it on the dog. We all know cute girls poop and fart.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    We all know cute girls poop and fart.

That's true too: my sister is also a master at strategic farting, and she drinks more protein shakes than my dog. She is something of a protein fart ninja.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I laughed over this thread for ten minutes straight.

Thank you.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You could put dryer sheets in your underwear over your *kitten*... Mask the odor, freshen the room.

I'm trying this one :laugh:
  • Shicken504
    Shicken504 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, had no idea that protein was the culprit! Kinda assumed it was the phyllium husk I've been choking down 2 times a day. I decided to take some days off the excess fiber to see if I could give my husband and kiddos some fresh air. But if its the high protein diet, ill crack the window again.
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bahaha..

it's something we all struggle with my friend.

are you one of those creatures at the gym that just let them rip and pretend you didn't? ;)
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anti fart-smell shorts here: http://under-tec.com/

Best response ever.

Also, drop your fiber intake. That sometimes helps.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options

If only they made them in a boxer style. This could be right up my alley.

Huh huh. You talked about farts and you said "right up your alley." Huh huh huh huh huh.