Almost a success-down 85lbs w/pics

Options

Replies

• Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. And to those just starting out, don't feel discouraged or frustrated by lack of progress. As long as you have determination and discipline, it will happen, the key is to not give up when progress is slow or you have a bad day (or even week!). Just regain control, get back on track and keep on trucking! Haha
    Plus I've founf that the longer you do it the easier it becomes. I also think if you give yourself some type of motivation or goal it can help. For instance, buy a pair of trousers/pants (or grab a pair that's stashed away and hasn't fit in awhile) that is a size or two down and make that a goal. When your a** finally fits in them it's awesome! Plus now you have something new to wear! Anyway, just a thought. Good luck to everyone.
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great. The difference in your face alone is amazing! Best wishes as you continue on your journey!
  • skinnydreams29
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats
  • tallulah81
    tallulah81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep at it and you will reach your ultimate goal. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!! I'm glad you found a healthy relationship with food. My journey is really been a struggle, so it's nice to know it can happen, if I stay resolute.
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look awesome!!!!!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    No 'almost' success about this! You look so amazing!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow, smokin hot!!
  • Captainswife73
    Captainswife73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have a beautiful glow! You look so happy...great job!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    Hawt Dayuuumm !!! You look Phenomenal !!! Well done !!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! you are not "almost" a success - you ARE a success!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!!!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your post sounds like my story EXACTLY......OMG......I have dealt with food issues all my life. FINALLY feel like I can do this FOR MYSELF because I want to. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!! You have inspired me soooooo much and I thank you for that and wish you well as you continue on your journey. You should be very proud of yourself! (((HUGS)))
  • divajoni
    divajoni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WoW! you look fabulous... great work! :)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation !!! Congratulations!
  • plyonsj
    Options
    How do I sign up for this group?
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, You look great !!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    There's no almost about it- I see a very successful person in the pics :flowerforyou:
  • euonymust
    Options
    You're looking great! Amazing dedication.
  • KaraAlicia89
    Options
    Girl you are amazing!! Such an inspiration and proof if you work your butt off anything is possible!!

Hoping I can say the same for myself in a years time :) thanks for sharing your fantastic journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!