Would you date someone considerably more intelligent?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options

Yes if we can agree that you can purchase an education, but intellect is fostered since birth.
    [/quote]

:flowerforyou:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Yes, I suck at math!!! I need someone in my life that's good with numbers and making lotsa $!!!

I appreciate that my man is smarter than me when it comes to money and numbers. He is smug as hell, but I still acknowledge I need him, lol.
  • POTELoewee
    POTELoewee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    absolutely... I love learning and intelligent, engaging conversations. I also appreciate challenging views and thoughts.
  • Rocky_ZG
    Rocky_ZG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes if I could find her... :P
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I haven't found him yet!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sure! I would love to meet someone who can tell me things I never knew before, broaden my interests, engage in discussion about unusual topics & help me out when I'm not smart enough to solve my own problems.

Heck, if he's smart, he probably has a good job & hobbies that involve getting off the couch.
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Smart is sexy. Unfortunately, the only guys who seem to be interested in me are the ones who barely graduated from high school and are working dead end jobs.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Yes. Very much so. Always fun to learn, specially with a sexy teacher ;) Mmm.
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Definitely either that or stay single... I ain't the sharpest tool in the box so to speak so every one is more intelligent then me lol
  • reasons2lie
    Options
    "Insert something intelligent here". Short answer depends on the personality.
  • FTSTL
    FTSTL Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It's not possible...
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    yes - the important thing is being happy
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I wish i could find someone smarter than me. Definitely don't want someone dumber.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    My IQ is in the 99th percentile so that narrows down the possibility finding someone who's "considerably" more intelligent (and who also meets all my other dating criteria AND wants to date me) to just about impossible. But sure, I'd date him.