New and starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow!

Options
I'm new to the site and incredibly stoked to get back on track! I lost about 26 pounds so far but I'm worried with the upcoming cold weather and holidays are going to set me back. I usually walk a mile a day, half of it is uphill. Starting tomorrow I am going to begin 30 Day Shred. Would anyone like to join me and help motivate me?

Replies

• marhia7
    marhia7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will do it! I need to do it!
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through the Hollywood Workout right now, but have the 30 day shred to start when this is over - so I'll be 5 weeks behind you! Let us know how it goes though - would love the extra motivation.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Dec 1st for several reasons!

But feel free to add me as a friend for motivation!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and incredibly stoked to get back on track! I lost about 26 pounds so far but I'm worried with the upcoming cold weather and holidays are going to set me back. I usually walk a mile a day, half of it is uphill. Starting tomorrow I am going to begin 30 Day Shred. Would anyone like to join me and help motivate me?
    Make sure you know how to squat and jump correctly. Biggest complaint I hear is how it tears up people's knees. And I'm more than sure that it's from incorrect form than anything else. One thing to train with a trainer live versus training with a trainer on a video. Jillian can't correct your form if you're doing it wrong.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ibusarah
    Options
    Good Luck, I hope you started, I just finished day four. It is pretty painful, but today I felt like I was getting a bit stronger with it and I was less sore this time!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am also starting it from tomorrow . Will do it together to keep each other accountable.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started again yesterday. Everyone feel free to add me for motivation and support
  • Webster98
    Options
    I'm just back to the site and am starting the Shred today. I'll join you all!
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 level 1. Could i possibily get in on this thread for accountabilty and motivation?
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    I'm gonna start today ! I just sat down and watched it.. whilst eating my breakfast ! Time to actually DO IT !

I'm worried about my downstairs neighbors, creaky floors :)
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday its only 20 mins so over so quick it's just quite hard for me to get motivated and start it but so glad once ive done apart from the achey bum today :laugh:
    go for it u can do it :wink:
    x
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have had two days rest days, so much going on last few days i plan do day 5 level 1 tonight.