Recipes with coconut water?

Options
Hello all!

I'm a bit of a 'frugal-ite' and because of this have wounded up with 3 Dark Chocolate flavored Zico Coconut Waters that were free. I do not eat a paleo diet, so I am at a complete loss as what I can make recipe-wise with this. When I tried to search 'coconut water recipes', it came up with recipes that had coconut and water, but not coconut water. I'd preferably like dessert recipes, since it's a chocolate flavored coconut water, but if you have any you can think of, please let me know!

Thank you!

Replies

• kczarnec
    kczarnec Posts: 28 Member
    Options
  • charmedp326
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Coconut water Kool -Aid.

one package Kool-Aid.

5 packets splenda.

5 boxes of coconut water.

pour into pitcher and mix. serve over ice. yell. Hey KOOL AID!
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    lol I got that from the 99 cent store! ahaha I love drinking it after I workout. I just drink it with ice though.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm a bit of a 'frugal-ite' and because of this have wounded up with 3 Dark Chocolate flavored Zico Coconut Waters that were free. I do not eat a paleo diet, so I am at a complete loss as what I can make recipe-wise with this. When I tried to search 'coconut water recipes', it came up with recipes that had coconut and water, but not coconut water. I'd preferably like dessert recipes, since it's a chocolate flavored coconut water, but if you have any you can think of, please let me know!

Thank you!

A parfait: Blend raw almond butter(your favourite nut butter), dates, raw vanilla, and coconut water ~ then layer your cup with the blended mixture, hemp granola and goji berries

Panna cotta: Use the Chocolate Coconut Water to make your own Almond milk. You would also need gelatin, vanilla bean, almond extract, sweetner. Serve with a berry coulis.

Sorbet

Creamsicle