Hey all! :)

Options
I'm Jennifer. I really need to lose about 30 pounds to be where I'd like to be. :) I love that once you put meals in MFP it'll tell you how much you'll weigh in so many weeks. That's awesome! :) I'm a wife to a great husband & a mom to 5 kids. I need to lose weight so to be more healthy & have more energy to keep up with my family's busy life!

Replies

• PriscillaBramble
    PriscillaBramble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request and a message
  • mommabiggirl
    Options
    Cut out any white rice, white bread or white flour. Soda is a definite cutout, that would do half of the job.

Also make sure you eat lots of fruit, vegetables and whole grains.

I workout 7 days a week, I would recommend working out everyday, but being a mom of 5, 4 or 5 days a week would work.

The trick also is eating healthy snacks in between meals, like whole grain crackers, peanut butter, string cheese, low fat yogurt, fruit of course, healthy cereal w/skim milk, fat free pudding graham crackers, etc.

Eating whole grain bread is the best, brown rice and black beans are good for you and high in fiber.

Good Luck!!!
  • JennWoodruff
    JennWoodruff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mommabiggirl! Sorry, I know this is only a couple months past your original comment. ugh. Thank you for the info. I've been really watching what I eat as of this last Sunday. Going through a Bible study online that's really helping me in my health. :)