Stay at Home Moms or dads???

Options
2»

Replies

• kenijosa4
    kenijosa4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3! I'm 5'9" and want to lose around 30lbs. Sometimes when the stress hits, I falter with my eating and exercising. It's hard to pick myself up and keep going.
  • Sahm of 5 :) I've got at least 75lbs to go. Looking for support! Add me!
  • callie828
    Options
    Stay at home homeschooling mom. 11 year old .... and 20 year old in college. Have about 50 pounds left to lose.... but will reevaluate at goal. Anyone can add me as well.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 5 from ages 3-13. I am back to cutting calories after a good year of maintaining and body recomp. I'd like to lose about 10 lbs more. You're welcome to add me if you want. I work out 5-6 days a week.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sham of 2 and hoping to have another one soon. Need to lose the baby weight from the last 2 before then. Everyone feel free to add me
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm a work-at-home single dad of 2. Posting here to pick up on all the hot milfs.
  • WantingNumber3
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old boy and 10 month old girl. Looking to lose as much as I can until middle of next year when we start trying for our third baby! :) Any of the mommas feel free to add me!
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm a S.A.H.D ( Stay at home dad ) I have been so since December 2008. The teenagers are out on their own but we still have a 3 year old daughter. In November 2010 when she was born I weighed 358 lbs. I know that for a fact because I had to use the scale at the grain elevator. In 10 months I was down to 195-200 lbs. I'm still pretty far from my goal. I need to lose about 10 lbs. and about 3 or 4 inches from waist. You or anyone else are welcome to add me.
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom! Of two and I have about 100 lbs to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 2 little girls. I need to lose about 20-25lbs

Friend requests welcome
  • sandmama
    sandmama Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me too! SAHM of 4. My oldest is 17 and my youngest is 3 months. I log on every day :-)
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How about a stay at home retired person? I need to get moving. Too much having nothing to do.