Cookbook Suggestions (with shopping lists, weekly menus)

Options
So I found this awesome cookbook with recipes for a whole week of meals, the shopping list to cook those, and nutritional info for each meal. However it's a quick meal guide (10 minute meals) so lots of cans of this and bottles of this - rather than fresh stuff. Each meal also seems to have 10,000 ingredients which I hate.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good healthy cookbook like this?

Replies

• fullersun60
    Options
    Not cookbooks, but I've used the following meal plans & shopping lists with success: Eating Well magazine meal plans, The Fresh 20 website (best option for few ingredients) and emeals.com
  • Eating Well has a whole series of wonderful cookbooks (e.g., Eating Well on a Budget, Eating Well Rush Hour Cookbook, Eating Well in a Hurry, etc.). Eating Well also has a web site and magazine. I recommend both for nutritious and tasty meals.

I also recommend the Revised Moosewood Cookbook by Molly Katzen, Appetite for Reduction by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, The Vegetarian Epicure Series by Anna Thomas, etc.

I also recommend 365 Easy, Low-Calorie Recipes and 365 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes.

If you're interested, Dr. Mark Fuhrmann has lots of useful advice about eating a more healthful diet.