Anyone want to committ to 30 days of exercise??

Options
Starting TODAY (November 25) I have committed myself to 30 days of exercise. When I say exercise I simply mean doing SOMETHING...walk the dogs for 30 minutes, do a work out video, walk on the treadmill or at the mall while Christmas shopping, do a fitness class or sport...every day until Christmas Day. I am so unmotivated and have watched the scale yo-yo for months...I can't persuade myself to get to the gym and always find an excuse. Today I looked in the mirror and decided NO MORE..simple as that. I am ready to change. I am taking pictures today of my before and will take pictures again on day 15 and then again on Christmas Day. Anyone else up for the Challenge :)

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Starting TODAY (November 25) I have committed myself to 30 days of exercise. When I say exercise I simply mean doing SOMETHING...walk the dogs for 30 minutes, do a work out video, walk on the treadmill or at the mall while Christmas shopping, do a fitness class or sport...every day until Christmas Day. I am so unmotivated and have watched the scale yo-yo for months...I can't persuade myself to get to the gym and always find an excuse. Today I looked in the mirror and decided NO MORE..simple as that. I am ready to change. I am taking pictures today of my before and will take pictures again on day 15 and then again on Christmas Day. Anyone else up for the Challenge :)

I am feeling just like like. I was doing so well, but lately everything is sliding backwards. Count me in and I will promise to at least do 30 minutes whether its cardio or weight training.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've been very unmotivated in the exercise department since September… so I'm in :)
  • stephygetsfitt
    Options
    Yes count me in! I want to try my hardest to get some form of exercise in everyday and I really have no excuse not to do it! I need some good motivation and this will get me started! :) sending you a friends add ♥
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    In!
  • stephygetsfitt
    Options
    hmmmmm maybe make a support group? if you want? :)
  • sure! i am not MFP inclined so im not sure how but if someone can and wants to make a support group i am game :)
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the 30 day shred so I'm in til that's done at least! After it's done I'm taking a weekend off and then doing Ripped in 30. :drinker:
  • kelseyn8593
    kelseyn8593 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day exercising in probably a month, and it kicked my butt. Count me in- I will committ to at least 30 minutes a day for 30 days :-) I need it!!
  • missescrawford
    missescrawford Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm in.
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me too please, I need to get fit for skiing trip in January so this would be great for me. Let me know if you set up a group and I'll join.
  • Myc4h11
    Myc4h11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need the motivation. I'm a bit unsure about the photos though. I'm not up to that yet
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    And me!
  • you dont have to share your photos! i am on the fence if i will share mine...but just take photos for your own personal tracking to keep you motivated :) thanks for joining everyone! i know we all need the support and accountability!!!
  • Also, I made a group..it's titled 30 Minutes for 30 Days. Feel free to join :)
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've made it 25 days in a row exercising and logging in a November challenge after doing next to nothing over the previous 6 months.

I'm feeling really good, I should be able to make it to the end and would like to keep it up until Christmas at least, so this group would be good for me!
  • WonderWoman_5
    WonderWoman_5 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am in add me guys I really need the support!
  • sapphirechic77
    sapphirechic77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, at least 30 min of weights or cardio :-)
  • CourtneyTN
    Options
    Yes, would like to join you ladies!! I could use the motivation....I have watched the scale creep up over the past few months, and need to make working out daily a habit.