LOSE TEN POUNDS BY THANKSGIVING

Options

Replies

• gai001
    gai001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity...SUKKAS
  • k_lo
    k_lo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need to make me work harder. I'm in!
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    Well I have a goal to be under 300 by Christmas, or the 1st of the year at the very latest so this works just fine for that. I am three pages too late but will play along too! :-)
  • 707BellyDancer
    Options
    I'm in thank for posting this we all need to keep each other motivated. 10 pounds by Thanksgiving would be awesome I would like at least 10 pounds by December 4 which is our Belly Dancing Winter Halfa.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    7 more to go...

This will be tough for me because I lose AT LEAST 1 pound a week, so I am going to have to work for more than a pound. I have been working out extra and so far, so good!
  • daveantell
    Options
    I am in....I have not been under 200 since 1989. Ugh. I am going to make this push.........
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I was too tired to get out of bed this morning it seems. So I missed my workout with my gym buddy. I will have to push myself this evening to get to the gym on my own. I know that I can't afford to miss a workout! I WILL be there!
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'm game!
  • lblocker23
    Options
    IM IN!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hey everyone (newcomers and all)

I uploaded my food and I was on target with my recommended calories. I also burned 600+ calories walking for an hour. I feel great and hope to meet my goal so I can be one fit, fine, and fabolous wife/momma...lol

Have a great night!!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize ya'll were here doing the same thing I am...thought I'd have to go it alone. Awesome!

I'm in, started the same day and giving it everything I got to drop the 10 by Turkey Day....my birthday:tongue:
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Great job Positively_Me! Keep it up! :o)

I didn't end up working out yesterday..Grrrr! Although 5 days in a row...a break is well deserved, right?

Now back to it! I have a lot to accomplish this weekend. It's going to be a blast though! :o)
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I think I can, I think I can.
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    I caved and had a piece of pizza at a meeting at work... :(

Looks like I'm having asparagus for dinner!

One piece doesn't sound that bad. I guess it depends on what kind it was. I had Chipotle :o( But I will have to work harder in the gym and make better choices today, that's all :o)
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! (I think I'm just going for 8lbs because I don't want to exceed 2lbs/week)
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    I caved and had a piece of pizza at a meeting at work... :(

Looks like I'm having asparagus for dinner!

One piece doesn't sound that bad. I guess it depends on what kind it was. I had Chipotle :o( But I will have to work harder in the gym and make better choices today, that's all :o)

Well ya see the pizza was in addition to breakfast, morning snack, and lunch... sooo basically the 4pm pizza slice was dinner!

I had a nasty cold this week which was my LAST excuse as to why I have only used my gym membership twice since I signed up a month ago... Saturday is do or die!!

I'm also making yummy home made french onion soup tomorrow... minus the yummy bread and cheese of course :)

Oh and I baked cookies tonight and ate more than I should but I plan to kick my *kitten* tomorrow at the gym.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    sooo how was everyones halloween weekend? mine was filled with booze and candy! hahah getting back on track this week... i stay strict during the week and weekend i give myself a lot of leeway.. so it all evens out eventually ;) i refuse to give up my alch
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    one pound down... :D I was at the nasty 147 forEVER! whew... it was nice to see the 6 on the scale!!
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Bad choices this weekend but will be at the gym and within my calories this week! Still at 10 lbs. to lose :o(

Good job Kristy1214! :o) Keep it up
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed my weekend too with food and wine. So now I have to really push myself this week. Starting another round of Insanity today.
    sooo how was everyones halloween weekend? mine was filled with booze and candy! hahah getting back on track this week... i stay strict during the week and weekend i give myself a lot of leeway.. so it all evens out eventually ;) i refuse to give up my alch