Excited to lose weight!

Options
Is anyone else as excited as I am? I've never been thin and I'm super excited to see results. What about you?

Replies

• Cass0422
    Cass0422 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've lost 15 lbs in just a little under 2 months. I'm excited to see what I can from here. I'm also excited to start noticing the change in myself and for others to as well.

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • ambiences
    ambiences Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've lost 15 lbs in just a little under 2 months. I'm excited to see what I can from here. I'm also excited to start noticing the change in myself and for others to as well.

Good luck to you on your journey!

Congrats! That's an awesome weight loss! And thank you, good luck to you too!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    it is very exciting :) good luck to you
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Same here! Looking forward to being the weight I was in HS. Good luck and you can do this!!
  • ambiences
    Options
    Thank you guys!! Good luck to you too!
  • stefy121
    stefy121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am very, very excited. Still have lots to go but I can't wait to see my new body.
    Good luck! :)
  • ambiences
    Options
    I am very, very excited. Still have lots to go but I can't wait to see my new body.
    Good luck! :)

Me too. I like looking at other people's before and during photos for inspiration. Good luck :}
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Remember this excitement, keep this thread to look back on. There will be times along the way where your drive is less than stellar. Re read your words of excitement and rekindle this fire every time it threatens to go out and you will accomplish all you want and more!
  • Chibi2Chula
    Options
    I'm excited too! I've lost 8.2lbs so far on my first two weeks! This is better than Weight Watchers! It's free and it works!!!
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stay excited, remember the motivation, and also remember that this is a LIFE! Enjoy your journey :) Good luck!!!!

I am excited too, because for the first time in my life, I am approaching "weightloss" in a healthy manner- I am eating well (and plenty!) while exercising for fitness, strength, and self confidence.

I hope that more people post about their excitement- positivity is so important!
    08782021 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Stay motivated and keep tracking every day. That's how I find I get the best results. :) I know ultimately its good to wean myself off too though.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Same here - I am also surprised that I have been able to maintain my excitement (with the odd slip up) over the last 11 months....I can wait to see where I can take this into 2014 too!
  • Dreaminggg
    Options
    me too. its a very exciting journey. difficult but exciting nonetheless
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to challenge myself and see how much I can grow and change. Weight loss is just a happy side effect.