Anyone interested in joining 30DS Challenge Group?

Options

Replies

• merciancuddy
    merciancuddy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes i would not mind joining
  • emiy1988
    emiy1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Will buy the DVD this weekend, count me in!
  • LipstickOn
    Options
    I want to join! I'm trying to get my sister and my cousin to do it too xP
    Thanks in advance~
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    If you have room count me in! I'm looking for some accountability.
    OF course we have room!! I have learned from experience for every 100 people who join, usually less than 5 actually stick to it and do the workouts and posts...... I sent you an invite, let me know if you get it!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Supposed to finish my current 30 day challenge on the fifth, so I think I'll be up for it.
    Sounds good! Sent you an invite! I have another challenge group that does different 30 day Challenges each month and we have an arm challenge starting Dec 1st on top of 30DS.....hoping to see some amazing results by New Years! lol
  • heatherc369
    Options
    yes i would not mind joining
    I sent you an invite, please let me know if you get it!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I would love to join! Will buy the DVD this weekend, count me in!
    Awesome! I sent you an invite! Glad to have you, let me know if you get the invite!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I want to join! I'm trying to get my sister and my cousin to do it too xP
    Thanks in advance~

Yaya! I sent the invite, once you can join you can invite people too!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I'm tapering back my running due to the freaking cold, so my plan was to begin 30DS on Monday. I'd love to be part of the group! I most likely won't get through the whole thing in 30 days, planning to keep running on the weekends so I don't lose my progress there. As long as that's not a problem, count me in! :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I'm tapering back my running due to the freaking cold, so my plan was to begin 30DS on Monday. I'd love to be part of the group! I most likely won't get through the whole thing in 30 days, planning to keep running on the weekends so I don't lose my progress there. As long as that's not a problem, count me in! :)

I sent you an invite! We officially start Monday Dec 2nd!!
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    count me in please! (Am planning on doing your arm challenge as well, so December will be busy! :)
  • almomnc
    almomnc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join. I had to google it (shameful, but the truth!) first before I committed myself. I need motivation for daily exercise since I don't tolerate the cold so well.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    count me in please! (Am planning on doing your arm challenge as well, so December will be busy! :)
    Sent you an invite!
    It will be a busy month, but what better way to end the year right? Going out with a bang and a head start for the new year!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join. I had to google it (shameful, but the truth!) first before I committed myself. I need motivation for daily exercise since I don't tolerate the cold so well.
    It's not too late! We don't start until Monday Dec. 2nd!! We would love to have you, I just sent the invite!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    We start one week from today!!! So excited!
  • CourtneyO96
    Options
    I have heard really good things about the 30 day shred and I really want to do it. I am a student though and I can't afford to buy the DVD, are the videos on YouTube or somewhere online? And is it too late to join this challenge?
  • twinmommy87
    twinmommy87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 level one today but id love to join your group i know ill need the motiviation!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I have heard really good things about the 30 day shred and I really want to do it. I am a student though and I can't afford to buy the DVD, are the videos on YouTube or somewhere online? And is it too late to join this challenge?
    I sent you an invite and a private message :)
    Vk.com is where I did all of T25 for free, and there's tons more workout vids free too almost all JM workouts are there on my profile if you want to add me heatherc369 :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I am on day 5 level one today but id love to join your group i know ill need the motiviation!
    Sweet I just sent you an invite!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow. I am breaking it up with c24k though. M-w-f c25k t-t-s 30ds. I would love to join