i tried to pick up this chick at my gym

Options
124»

Replies

• iTrenHard
    Options
    I was head over heels for this PT at my gym, no balls too approach, she was a cougar.
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Most of us are more interested in working out then meeting guys. If I'm all sweaty and concentrating on my work out, no matter how hot you look I am not in the mood to flirt. Usually - there is always an excpetion
  • 82jeh
    82jeh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You gotta find the chubster with the pretty face and train her until she's a 10. She'll be the mother of your childrens :glasses:

And I'm right here!
    LOL. It doesn't work from my experience. (srs)

why not?
  • rkeosathit
    Options
    find out what annoys her about her boyfriend and then make sure you do the opposite. she will eventually find you more appealing. (srs)
    What annoys you about your boyfriend?
  • bm920
    bm920 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Most of us are more interested in working out then meeting guys. If I'm all sweaty and concentrating on my work out, no matter how hot you look I am not in the mood to flirt. Usually - there is always an excpetion
    youd probably start chatting me up, but you look like my mom so no thanks, huehue
  • legendaryfrank
    legendaryfrank Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    but if you look hot and sweaty that is a different story